3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
A little bit confused about the player's roles. Is there any kind of filter or more detailed attributes for each position? thanks in advance.

Anyone know of any nice skins that im able to use on FMC?

I want a new look for my save that i play on days im working (FMC obv runs quicker so fit more games in) :D

Played a game vs Anderlecht and they was leading 2-1 with 30 mins left so I changed to this tactic and turned it around to 4-1. 7
Insane tactic. Feels almost like cheating using it. :P

have you tried it with a smaller team? i've been struggling. concede a lot of goals. but most from set-pieces, own goals, gk mistakes or defenders failing to tackle, so it isnt necessarily the tactic.

Nop, i don't play smaller, after all, im a Benfica fan, not Sporting :P

Btw, could you post some SS of your new MK tactic?

what the **** tactics for 14.2.1!!!!
i'm using a sysco tweak and i'm change some tweak :)
and i just have 1 DM, the other i'm put to CM. change 2 CM to AP
the result is very very very good!
i make a friendly match alot, because i read a instructions from jassar LOL

first friendly match set training to
Team Cohesion - Very High | Tactics Only

after 10 match, set training to
Team Cohesion - High | Def Post.

i'm testing with a great player, maybe this will work to a bigger team [have a great player]
not tested on smaller team.

View attachment 462966View attachment 462970View attachment 462972

View attachment 462975

This is awesome! Works very well for me...First three matches 16 goals scored and zero conceeded :))) Great jop SicSyco

This is with an 'attacking' 'very rigid' setup variation of 'samo' tactic which I think is a tactic based on what is in this thread. I am Crystal Palace. No Transfers. Bad Morale. I'll test some more over next few hours.

View attachment 435493

This is with an 'attacking' 'very rigid' setup variation of 'samo' tactic which I think is a tactic based on what is in this thread. I am Crystal Palace. No Transfers. Bad Morale. I'll test some more over next few hours.

View attachment 464114
Can you upload this version please i'm french i don't understand the changing

View attachment 464114
Where i can find 'samo' tactic?
Edit: never mind. Found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back