3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Is there specific PPM's i should train my players to maximize this tactic?

on patch 13.1.3 i'd say the original tactic with a good set-piece setup

think im gonna do the same (again) .... patch 14.2.1 R I P

just got 14.1.4, so the original one yeah? and at the mo i have my set pieces set to short...i think that was the best back then right?

just got 14.1.4, so the original one yeah? and at the mo i have my set pieces set to short...i think that was the best back then right?

You shouldn't say that as it seems you have a cracked/illegal game.

But yes, take out the short corner routine and put into the far post.

Hm, I was very excited for this tactic; but it's not been brilliant. :(

Then again, I am Harrogate. But.. my team is pretty decent for the Skrill Prem. Gonna give the Perfect 343 a go, as reccomended by Veez.

condceding alot of goals. think i have read the whole thread now and i havent found and specifik tips about that? im currently managing wolfsburg in germany

i cant find the link to the original tactic, can only see 3x 14.2 patch tactics...any help please? :P

In the middle of tweaking the tactic once again same formation etc ;) results so far but early days yet :)

View attachment 464526

12 goals for none against at the min but im sure that will change lol

View attachment 464529

Hope results are still going well. Once this is released I think I will give it a go with Watford, they seem to have the players to fit this really well.

This game is actually unbelievable. You put a new set piece routine in yet you concede no matter what you do. Currently using Jassar's on 14.1.2 and yet still concede such silly goals. Pisstake.

Hey guys, havent had much time on testing my latest tweak but played a few more matches and cant believe the way its going and to b honest dont think yous will believe the results either lol

I havent lost a match yet :) but look at the league table below!

View attachment 435048

Look at how many goals I have scored and how many conceded :O

View attachment 435049

Back