3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Gambled with the new tweak away to Real Madrid in quarter finals of Champions League with Everton, first go with it, won 3-0, looks good so far....

With 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak) tactic,

Unbeaten with Leverkusen !!

I have a question for you guys : i'm testing the sicsyco style, it works pretty well with as saint etienne (french l1).

Does the shadow striker's tackling attribute is very important ? It's very restricting :/

No, is not that important. Normally for the players to that position, I put them training Poacher or Treq.

Second game I used the new tweak was a couple of games after my 3-0 away win against Real Madrid, played Man City away and won 2-1, nice....

SicSyco's tweak is working wonders for me at the moment. 8 games, 8 wins, including a cup win over sunderland (im wolves in leage one). also made some tweaks to set-pieces and havent conceeded since. football manager is fun once again :D

SicSyco's tweak is working wonders for me at the moment. 8 games, 8 wins, including a cup win over sunderland (im wolves in leage one). also made some tweaks to set-pieces and havent conceeded since. football manager is fun once again :D
Will you be uploading this tweak of a tweak of a
tweak of a tweak with updated set pieces? :)

i want to ask a question.

I am playing as Mancity, 2013, if I play away to liverpool, do you leave d-line as it is or push it higher?

i want to ask a question.

I am playing as Mancity, 2013, if I play away to liverpool, do you leave d-line as it is or push it higher?

thats a good question. in extreme cases like that where u are a very good team, u should look at the way the opposition plays in the first 15 mins of the match. will they pass it around or play direct? are they putting pressure on you or sitting back? a good indicator is posession of the opposition. if they have more than 65% you should definately push up. if you have too much posession, u should also probably play deeper, coz this means they are playing too deep and you wont have any space in behind them. the d-line tweak isnt an exact science. you mostly need to read what ur opposition is doing and what ur team needs to get more chances or concede less chances.

Any possible way you could make a striker version?

dont think so mate. but there are some strikers that can be adapted and trained to AMC. however ther is a good tactic on the forum called the poerfect 343 that uses 3 false 9's. personally i like it nd think part of that concept could be adapted to this. if u want to, try putting the SS as a f9, and one of the CM's as a f9 too, and leave just one CM in the middle (you can try seeting him to AP with attack mentality). see if that works.

havent conceeded from set-pieces in 8 games after the SP tweak. although i think offensive corners can be improved. anyone have a good offensive corner setup?

really struggling with this tactic! - playing with chelsea against celtic away, they had 60% possession, 16 shots on goal to celtic and 4 shots on goal for me game ended 1-1, created nothing to be honest apart from my goal, what am i doing wrong? started off with a deep line as instructed. There goal was a corner as per usual! playing with 14.2 patch

**edit - just been sacked after only 8 games, won 3, dew 3 lost 2

Last edited:
really struggling with this tactic! - playing with chelsea against celtic away, they had 60% possession, 16 shots on goal to celtic and 4 shots on goal for me game ended 1-1, created nothing to be honest apart from my goal, what am i doing wrong? started off with a deep line as instructed. There goal was a corner as per usual! playing with 14.2 patch

**edit - just been sacked after only 8 games, won 3, dew 3 lost 2

did u use the tactic posted in last page or one from OP?

the tweaked one that was released a few pages back.

what training u use? try offensive movement and team cohesion, working well for me. on the previous page you also have another tweak with defensive set-pieces

Back