======================================

- Fixed runtime error when interacting with calendar
- Fixed rare crash on continue
- Ensured individual player instructions are retained when switching tactics
- Improved balance of interview offers following manual applications
- Fixed rare case of duplicated players in user's squad
- Prevented user sometimes being sacked despite reaching board points target
- Fixed Swedish Reserve league age restrictions

Because i HATE to conceed a corner, free kick and penalty goal every match even the opposition has 0 shots on goal;)

SicSyco style tweak with set-piece changes is still working well for me in my wolves save

Hi ! Just started using this tac.. in the middle of a season, i just use this tac against Newcastle, (familiarity:awkward), won 3-1..
Its great tac, considering the familiarity and players i use in certain positions (Rooney:CM)..

I just wanna ask, other than setting up D-line, do i need to set up other stuff ? OI maybe ? Individual training ?
For D-line, offside trap ON for high d-line ? OFF for deep ?

Someone please ?

Calm down guys, it still works.

Prepare yourselves for the mid february when anew patch will be out and this tactic may need a new tweak, as you all can see the tactic that worked in 14.1.4 still works in 14.2.1, in general, ofc.

talking about match made in heaven.. the combination of De Rossi and Strootman as DMC and Florenzi and Bertolacci as MC with Ljajic or Destro up front would be good?

how is the tweak going on?

Glad to hear that there are some people out there that understand that it's not just not about plug n play win everything :) U have to work at the tactics and your team to do well now. Your spot on about most goals coming from the stupid match engine faults it's ridiculous, keeper leavin the ball to go past him etc lmao joke! Sort it SI! I've recently adjusted the tactic making it have more possession and it's working well needs few more tweaked bits, but it looks like this thread is dying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Training

Ok guys ive had abit of time to finally test the tweak ive been working on abit more and im pretty happy with the outcome. Sorry if your wondering why ive used liverpool to test it again but thats just who i use to test everything i try for some reason lol. I dont know how this would b with smaller teams sorry.

Basically i think the tweak has made it alot more solid and controlling without losing its attacking movement.

Keep in mind i had the Russian league loaded and started from their date so tactic was pretty fluid before even getting to the friendlies and had players brought in to make up my team.

I used the same instructions as before really - D line left as it is against similar teams, D line much deeper against very small teams, D line much higher against tougher teams but this time i didnt change the mentality left as it is.

Defending corners could be made better i reckon but attacking is pretty good just have left footed player taking right side and right footed player left side.

The league table so far have a look at goals for and against :)

View attachment 465542

Some match stats

View attachment 465560 View attachment 465561 View attachment 465563 View attachment 465566 View attachment 465568 View attachment 465571 View attachment 465572

Here you can see my unbeaten run at the minute

View attachment 465544 View attachment 465547 View attachment 465548

The team and player stats

View attachment 465551 View attachment 465552

The formation and instructions, havent changed formation in any way

View attachment 465574

Hope this works again for you guys and is as enjoyable as it has been for me so far :)

*****The Tactic***** View attachment 465576

talking about match made in heaven.. the combination of De Rossi and Strootman as DMC and Florenzi and Bertolacci as MC with Ljajic or Destro up front would be good?

It sounds good. Give it a go and post some results. good luck

D line much deeper against very small teams, D line much higher against tougher teams but this time i didnt change the mentality left as it is.

Does anyone have a rough guide of how much to adjust this by?

As in, playing a small team - how much do we drop it by?

When playing a tougher team how much do we push it up?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Back