3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Does anyone have a rough guide of how much to adjust this by?

As in, playing a small team - how much do we drop it by?

When playing a tougher team how much do we push it up?

Any advice greatly appreciated!

There is a post some plages back that have 3 tactics ready to use with the modifications needed. Just search for them

There is a post some plages back that have 3 tactics ready to use with the modifications needed. Just search for them

Thankyou - I eventually realised that it's just an instruction to set before each game.

Is there a guide for types of players or attributes needed?

Thanks!

Thankyou - I eventually realised that it's just an instruction to set before each game.

Is there a guide for types of players or attributes needed?

Thanks!

Something like that yes.

AMC needs to have plus 16 in pace and acc.
DMCs should be ball playing and not anchor type guys.
MCs also need more than 14 pace and ACC and shooting
wings need pace, drible
CBs with anticipation, positioning and heading

Hey guys sorry been away a few days. Dont know if any1 will b interested anymore with the thread being so quiet now Ive noticed lol but to b honest i didnt like my last tweak after using it with a few other teams.

Ive been trying loads of other tactics trying to get ideas on a strong defence with a killer attack without destroying the tactic all together.

I changed some player roles and duties etc and team instructions. I have also changed the Fluidity and Mentality which actually works amazingly! The 1 thing i have kept is using the same pressing as last time higher for stronger teams lower for smaller and so on.

I feel this is *STRONGER* than the SicSyco Tweak tactic so that says it all :)

This is the first 5 matches and i know that its nowhere near enough testing but just to give yous a look at what it can do.
15 goals scored in 5 games and 2 conceded. Tactic aint anywhere near fluid yet i messed that bit up at the start lol.

View attachment 432025

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night SicSyco,

I want to try that last tactic, Can you post the link. I want to use your tactic with sporting CP.

share it
Hey guys sorry been away a few days. Dont know if any1 will b interested anymore with the thread being so quiet now Ive noticed lol but to b honest i didnt like my last tweak after using it with a few other teams.

Ive been trying loads of other tactics trying to get ideas on a strong defence with a killer attack without destroying the tactic all together.

I changed some player roles and duties etc and team instructions. I have also changed the Fluidity and Mentality which actually works amazingly! The 1 thing i have kept is using the same pressing as last time higher for stronger teams lower for smaller and so on.

This is the first 5 matches and i know that its nowhere near enough testing but just to give yous a look at what it can do.
15 goals scored in 5 games and 2 conceded. Tactic aint anywhere near fluid yet i messed that bit up at the start lol.

Ten games in tactic fluid now and its kicking off! :) (No matter how many you score ill score moreeeeeeeeeeeee) :P

View attachment 432010

Already beat Arsenal and Man Utd. Look at the last game, Hull didnt even get a shot at us at all!

View attachment 432009 View attachment 432008 View attachment 432007 View attachment 432006View attachment 432005 View attachment 432004 View attachment 432003 View attachment 432002View attachment 432001 View attachment 432000

Nice looking wee league table starting :P

View attachment 431999

Very nice looking player stats so far too |)

View attachment 431998

I want to play up to 20 matches then if its still going as well I will upload it guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
1st one in the OP the orginal tactic which version is it? 14.1.4 or 14.1.3? :) getting confused

SicSyco, waiting fo the new link to download :)
But ur previous tweak was really cool. It helped my Reading team got promotion to PL!

By the way, what's the best training instructions after tactics get 100% fluid?
I'm torn between cohesion, balance and tactics as maind instruction...

I am beasting with Sicsyco's tactic tweak and Juventus. If you can make it better, I'd be amazed! This is hands down the best tactic I've tried after the infamous Diablo for cm03/04.

THIS ARE THE RESULTS OF TACTICS 3-4-2-1-0 romian (Veez Concept). Trays - Speedy Share - upload your files?

View attachment 472450

THIS ARE THE RESULTS OF 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak).tac ?

Last edited:
No mate new tweak I've been working on. I'm at work at the min but home in an hour or so then will put it up for downloading :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mate new tweak I've been working on. I'm at work at the min but home in an hour or so then will put it up for downloading :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using your 1st 3 tactics tweak and it works great. Hop to get this into my Bayern save, already in a 54 unbeaten run :D

I'm still using SicSyco's tweak it's not doing to badly for me just have the odd frustrating game after 10 match unbeaten were i go to down from daft goals.

Cant wait for the next tweak.

Back