3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Not sure if its the ME thats just screwed, but I keep conceding 70 % of my goals from set pieces.

been away for a long time. a lot of work :(, only been able to come in and have a glance or two at whats going on. played around with SicSyco's tweak a bit and came up with something that seems to be working. here it is if anyone wants to test: View attachment 431195

I was wondering if anyone can help an old bloke!!

I have used one of the earlier tactics and it has got me from Championship to Premier League and I finished 10th and won the FA Cup I conceded a lot of goals and against the big clubs such as Chelsea I always lost. I thought I would try a change and use Sicycos tweak which is on page 295 post 2944. Its working ok but my question is should I be changing the D line before each match and if yes more importantly how do you do it. Also is it deeper if you are the favourite and higher if not. I have searched the thread but can't seem to find all my answers
Any help would be appreciated

I was wondering if anyone can help an old bloke!!

I have used one of the earlier tactics and it has got me from Championship to Premier League and I finished 10th and won the FA Cup I conceded a lot of goals and against the big clubs such as Chelsea I always lost. I thought I would try a change and use Sicycos tweak which is on page 295 post 2944. Its working ok but my question is should I be changing the D line before each match and if yes more importantly how do you do it. Also is it deeper if you are the favourite and higher if not. I have searched the thread but can't seem to find all my answers
Any help would be appreciated

normally deep if favourite and high if underdog. although i'd suggest starting every match woth normal d-line and adjust only according to what u see on the pitch. if they have a lot of posession (over 65%) and are putting a lot of pressure on u and just pass the ball around go high, if they are playing direct with through balls and are very deep and dont gove u space to run in behind their defence play deep. try to read whats going on and what ur teams needs

Thanks for this, you clearly have put a lot of work in. Would you know if the Sicycos tweak would be set at normal when initially put on site for downloading

Sorry to ask again if I do decide to change it how is this done, is it through the instructions?

Thanks for this, you clearly have put a lot of work in. Would you know if the Sicycos tweak would be set at normal when initially put on site for downloading

Sorry to ask again if I do decide to change it how is this done, is it through the instructions?

i think we are all expecting for Sicsycos :D

Can't make this tactic work, I'm sitting at the 9th spot in the league. Using attacking movement as match prep.

No mate new tweak I've been working on. I'm at work at the min but home in an hour or so then will put it up for downloading :)

Hope SicSyco is online soon FM is doing my head in :'(
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Hope SicSyco is online soon FM is doing my head in
cry.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"

Why is that?

Hey guys sorry for not getting on when i said, my laptop decided to basically **** itself and I had to get my friend to fix it which ended up with a reformat fs so ive lost everything :( I have not long reinstalled FM14 and i have tried to remember the settings to the tactic i tweaked which i think i have done right so bare with me and again sorry guys.

Hey guys sorry for not getting on when i said, my laptop decided to basically **** itself and I had to get my friend to fix it which ended up with a reformat fs so ive lost everything :( I have not long reinstalled FM14 and i have tried to remember the settings to the tactic i tweaked which i think i have done right so bare with me and again sorry guys.

gee, hang in there, do you need a shoulder?

Take your time, the zombie, erhh, sorry, the fm community will wait.

Hang in there! If you need anything, just ask

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get this going soon

would it be a good idea to train a winger to a wing back position as they get forward so much ?

glad ur back mate. wish u the best of luck getting back on your feet :)

Back