3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Guys sorry t be a pain could someone help me with how to alter the D line. I know why and when thanks to you all but not how!!

Guys sorry t be a pain could someone help me with how to alter the D line. I know why and when thanks to you all but not how!!

team instructions "drop deeper" "press higher" or none of them for normal d-line

Do you give up 43210?
hehe,I think it might be better than current 34210,I have more than 5 CCCs in many matches.
but I have a big loss(1:6) to Real Madrid,I am a sub-top team:the 2nd year Stoke.

Keep working,I really hope a super tactic can be out before the next patch 14.30.

View attachment 474892

havent tested it enough to know if it will work in the long run. need to use d-line tweak and change to attacking when heavy favourite

Do you give up 43210?
hehe,I think it might be better than current 34210,I have more than 5 CCCs in many matches.
but I have a big loss(1:6) to Real Madrid,I am a sub-top team:the 2nd year Stoke.

Keep working,I really hope a super tactic can be out before the next patch 14.30.

havent given up. just trying different formations to see what is best, so that i can then work solely on that formation

I think the original formation is still the way to go, 3 at the back then packing the midfield works! Also from what I've seen having a shadow striker at AMC seems to score more that a striker upfront does!

Wut are the team instructions? If anyone know I would be thankful :) cant download it st my friends house

I think the original formation is still the way to go, 3 at the back then packing the midfield works! Also from what I've seen having a shadow striker at AMC seems to score more that a striker upfront does!
Lamela plays the SS role for me and has scored over 60 goals and tallied over 40 assists in two years. I'm also using the original formation in YouTube series.

Lamela plays the SS role for me and has scored over 60 goals and tallied over 40 assists in two years. I'm also using the original formation in YouTube series.

what do you mean by youtube series?

Wut are the team instructions? If anyone know I would be thankful :) cant download it st my friends house

Well, i can say that they are 10.... but don't know them all.

Btw, why do you want to know this? When you go back home, just download the tactic and you can see them

View attachment 430803 just made a tweak using the original tactic. looked impressive, but we conceeded from a f-kick, corner ang goalkeeper passing to their striker which was a **** shame. gonna replay the match a few times and see how it does.

View attachment 475426 just made a tweak using the original tactic. looked impressive, but we conceeded from a f-kick, corner ang goalkeeper passing to their striker which was a **** shame. gonna replay the match a few times and see how it does.
What skin is that? Is it available for download?

View attachment 430798 here's the match before chelsea. a colossal injustice! conceeded from a corner on 88th minte which was their only CCC. Tim Howard was MOM with 8.9 rating. we had 8 CCC and 0 goals :( bear in mind we are still in league one, so im very happy despite the result

Back