3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Finding Diablo Tactic Think it's this one I posted this on here 2 week's ago I think

Its also the tactic that he copied from me as veez found out, look at all the player instructions etc they r the ****** same, ******* tbh! Its different tweaking a tactic and helping people out but taking it and putting it on another site with a slight change and passing as your own ****** me off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its also the tactic that he copied from me as veez found out! Look at all the player instructions etc they r the ****** same!
Yes I know that mate, can you not take something from it and try it with your's

Yes I know that mate, can you not take something from it and try it with your's

Mate its exactly the same as mine only hes put 1 DM as an Enganche and changed Very Rigid to Balanced. Seriously look at all the player settings, team settings and set pieces all same!

I'm not disputing that it's been copied, but I have used it and found it kept more possession while keeping similar results, although the player moved to amcl didn't contribute much. It's worth a look is all I'm saying, although it seems you are all onto something good with the only problem being the match engine and conceding from set pieces.

I'm not disputing that it's been copied, but I have used it and found it kept more possession while keeping similar results, although the player moved to amcl didn't contribute much. It's worth a look is all I'm saying, although it seems you are all onto something good with the only problem being the match engine and conceding from set pieces.

I know dont mean to sound like im getting at you dude sorry just annoys me that. Its because he has it on balanced which is less risky and the Enganche holds the ball up as default.

I know dont mean to sound like im getting at you dude sorry just annoys me that. Its because he has it on balanced which is less risky and the Enganche holds the ball up as default.

From all the other tactics I've tried you guys tactic and the one from Sigames seem to be the most consistent. Sure it is just small tweaks needed to make it perfect.

View attachment 430714 second match with latest tweak. played second half with 10 men and only conceeded from a corner own goal and my goalkeeper giving the ball away to their striker, which was their only ccc. so there are some positives that can be taken from here. going to press on.

anyone wanna help me test this?

Looks good veez, possession is still low but you are playing Everton, looking forward to seeing more results :)

Refer to a magazine "CCC2" in fmscout website,
it is said that silly things will happen more for unrealistic tactic
trying a new approach. looks promissing! conceeded from a corner (obviously!) and a long shot

who would u recomend for shadow srikers ? iv got ben afa of newcastle but need some back up

Yeah, sorry. It was cuz?I was on my way to play FM on my friends computer he?s the one who got the game, and he don?t want to download files, So I tried to make it from scratch jus?by following posts/screenshots but some deatils as in Team instructions wasn?t all in one screenshot for me, so I jus whinged it.

Ended up being West Ham United , No cash in the beginning,so iam desperateley makin Jarvis as the SS, Ravel Morrison isnt the best either. Any tips in players for the January window?

Playing Deep against counter/weaker teams, and higher against the Tougher sides. So far with mixed results, its not fluid yet, maybe I got some of the teaminstructions wrong. didnt find a screenshot of all of em?

Jesus! is this tread still going?! Isn't its a little done now? I mean the thousands of tweak must look like and entirely different tactic to OP's now lol! Are the original creators even still takng part in this tread?

:)

Jesus! is this tread still going?! Isn't its a little done now? I mean the thousands of tweak must look like and entirely different tactic to OP's now lol! Are the original creators even still takng part in this tread?

Waiting for next ME patch. No fun creating when the Engine is this random.

great insight dude! reminds me of portuguese journalists asking redundant questions in press conferences after football games (job opportunity!). however, i will answer them:

yes we are. and as long as there is one person that wishes to put it to use, it will never be over. and the "thousands of tweaks" is a good sign, its a sign that we (and others) are working to improve the tactic to try and give users like you a better experience. obviously some are more appreciative or understanding than others, but i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles...

yes, although it isnt perfect, but its as good as its gonna get for now

I have to disagree, sorry :)

The Syco tweak works very good in the latest patch. Although not perfect like the original in 14.1.4, its by far and along Crissy Dudes pressure, the 2 best tactics for this patch.

So, congrats to Romian, you and Syco for making my game enjoyable :D

Back