3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Right guys think this is going to be my final tweak to this brilliant tactic as Im going to have ago at making my own becasue i never have before. Its my best tweak so far :)

Right guys think this is going to be my final tweak to this brilliant tactic as Im going to have ago at making my own becasue i never have before. Its my best tweak so far :)

when u releasing dude?

From scratch? Any ideas you want to share?

Still cant believe the A-Hole stole the tactic, modified it and tried passing it off as his own. **** cheek!

Here's a teaser of my latest match ;)

View attachment 430496

Not very often you get more shots in than City :P and the funniest thing was i had Suarez in nets because my 2 are injured and i didnt know till the match lol

Hello guys!

This is my first post here ever. I even had to register... :). I usually read and try to learn from others, but I do not comment. However, this time I really need to comment and give my appreciation to the creator(s) of these tactics. I have tried all kinds of tactics... under pressure, without pressure, with 1 striker, 2 strikers, 3 strikers, 3-5-2, 4-3-3, 0-0-10 :P... It was really a frustration to find a tactic that will give both results and nice play (I am on 14.2). Finally, I found it in 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak)! I must admit that I was really skeptic how it will work without any single striker. However, I have tried it (I was desperate, I admit :P) and I was amazed!

I tried it with Croatian team Hajduk Split. No money (insecure), no transfers (I barely signed two free agent players for the backup of backup of backup because in one moment I did not have anyone (injuries) to play WBL and WBR) ... the oldest player is 25. Others, mostly 17-21 (HG players). I started the season with 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak), and then I switched to SP tweaked version to try it and when I continued with good results I let it be. However, somewhere at the end of the season I started to draw and lose my games. I changed nothing, but I could not achieve the results that I used to have. Therefore, I took the advice and tried with the set of three tactics of 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak) and started to use it interchangeably according to the given instructions and it was better. Not so impressive as before, but since I came to the end of the season I could not fully test it. I am just starting with my 2nd season and I will see how it will go. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I won treble! That's tremendous for Hajduk Split squad, because Dinamo Zagreb have been champions in the period 2006-2013, eight times in a row :/. Also, they have much better and much deeper squad, and much more money.

Thank you guys! You made this game much more entertaining to me. Keep up with the good work. God bless you!

Exact same formation mate :)

Yous wont believe my next teasers i cant quite believe them myself!

Arsenal tried and failed twicehaha! Also more shots again ;) dont worry about the possession by the way who needs it when your winning! lol

View attachment 476167 View attachment 476191

Results with new save i started again just to make sure its ok

View attachment 476194

Looks ready to me! :D Getting it ready now

dude! those atachments dont work, you're killing us with anticipation lol especially since ive spent the last 3 days like 12 hrs a day tweaking and tweaking and can just about murder someone by now (hopefully an SI employee) :P

Exact same formation mate :)

Yous wont believe my next teasers i cant quite believe them myself!

Arsenal tried and failed twicehaha! Also more shots again ;) dont worry about the possession by the way who needs it when your winning! lol

View attachment 476167 View attachment 476191

Results with new save i started again just to make sure its ok

View attachment 476194

Looks ready to me! :D Getting it ready now
Will it be plug and play or will we have do use def line tweak

Ok guys *NEW TWEAK* :D :D :D

These steps are important i find.

Put the tactic in all 3 slots to get it fluid quicker and change training as below for pre-season

View attachment 430474 View attachment 430473

Then to this when season starts till fully fluid

View attachment 430457

When fully fluid drop intensity down to average.

There is maybe better ways of training this is just what worked for me.

Train your players to play in the positions you want them to so they get used to it.

Also do the players individual training as shown below

View attachment 430481

Basically train them to focus on what role they are doing for that position.

The formation hasn't changed but the team instructions and fluidity has as you will see after downloading.

-If you are playing a team which is on the same level as you dont change anything
-If you are playing a team stronger than you change to push higher up
-If you are playing a team weaker than you change to drop deeper

I find this presses them just right without leaving yourself way open as i think push much higher does.

Screenshots say it all to b honest!

View attachment 430479

I already had a game going but started again just to make sure its working so not much fixtures do to it only being a second test results screenshot.

View attachment 430478 View attachment 430476

Alot more shots as you can see and its not often against these teams u can do it!

-Dont worry about the lack of possession believe me if your winning like this who gives a **** about it lol!

View attachment 430470 View attachment 430466 View attachment 430465 View attachment 430463

Good luck guys and give me feedback on how its going for yous as its been real hard to tweak this tactic better than what it last was.

View attachment 430475

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys these steps are important i find.

Train your players to play in the positions you want them to so they get used to it.

Also do the players individual training as shown below

View attachment 476195

Basically train them to focus on what role they are doing for that position.

The formation hasn't changed but the team instructions and fluidity has as you will see after downloading.

-If you are playing a team which is on the same level as you dont change anything
-If you are playing a team stronger than you change to push higher up
-If you are playing a team weaker than you change to drop deeper

I find this presses them just right without leaving yourself way open as i think push much higher does.

Screenshots say it all to b honest!

View attachment 476203

View attachment 476204 View attachment 476209

Alot more shots as you can see and its not often against these teams u can do it!

-Dont worry about the lack of possession believe me if your winning like this who gives a **** about it lol!

Good luck guys and give me feedback on how its going for yous as its been real hard to tweak this tactic better than what it last was.

View attachment 476212
:wub:

Hi SicSyco, what are the key attributes for each role?And what match preparations do you use?

Last edited:
Hi SicSyco, what are the key attributes for each role?

Mate i dont have a player filter but maybe someone has on this thread. I know if you go to a player-attributes-highlight key attributes and pick the position it shows the key 1's if that helps.

Ok thank's, and during the season how do you set the match preparations?

Back