3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
SicSyco, why shoot on sight? wont that drastically incease long shots?

SicSyco, why shoot on sight? wont that drastically incease long shots?

It does mate but this tactic is alot of pass and move then shoot only when in good position, i found using shoot on sight worked because sometimes you have to take more chances from anywhere to score and win ;) just worked tbh so kept it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It does mate but this tactic is alot of pass and move then shoot only when in good position, i found using shoot on sight worked because sometimes you have to take more chances from anywhere to score and win ;) just worked tbh so kept it lol

ok, will press on with it. just had a major breakthrough though! set your CM's to man mark their full-backs, goes a long way to help your WB's to not get overloaded by 2 players (winger and full-back) which i feel is where we give away most chances from

ok, will press on with it. just had a major breakthrough though! set your CM's to man mark their full-backs, goes a long way to help your WB's to not get overloaded by 2 players (winger and full-back) which i feel is where we give away most chances from

Nice thought mate!

Im excited about this i felt so **** when i gave up on this tactic and went back to a tac with strickers but now thers a new tweak brilliant work guys

yes i believe so
Will try it im currently in 2015 and i was with wolves got them promoted in to championship and was sitting level with newcastle at the top and leeds came calling in january in relegation zone in prem so i took it for the chalange will keep yous updated thanks again guys love the tactic

Ok guys *NEW TWEAK* :D :D :D

These steps are important i find.

Put the tactic in all 3 slots to get it fluid quicker and change training as below for pre-season

View attachment 476214 View attachment 476215

Then to this when season starts till fully fluid

View attachment 476245

When fully fluid drop intensity down to average.

There is maybe better ways of training this is just what worked for me.

Train your players to play in the positions you want them to so they get used to it.

Also do the players individual training as shown below

View attachment 476195

Basically train them to focus on what role they are doing for that position.

The formation hasn't changed but the team instructions and fluidity has as you will see after downloading.

-If you are playing a team which is on the same level as you dont change anything
-If you are playing a team stronger than you change to push higher up
-If you are playing a team weaker than you change to drop deeper

I find this presses them just right without leaving yourself way open as i think push much higher does.

Screenshots say it all to b honest!

View attachment 476203

I already had a game going but started again just to make sure its working so not much fixtures do to it only being a second test results screenshot.

View attachment 476204 View attachment 476209

Alot more shots as you can see and its not often against these teams u can do it!

-Dont worry about the lack of possession believe me if your winning like this who gives a **** about it lol!

View attachment 476222 View attachment 476226 View attachment 476229 View attachment 476234

Good luck guys and give me feedback on how its going for yous as its been real hard to tweak this tactic better than what it last was.

View attachment 476212

when you push higher up do you also add play offside?

Starting a complete new game i want to start in portrugal mibby or german any one have a good idea of who i could go? Cheers guys

i was wondering where do you go to set your centre midfielders to mark there fullbacks?

i was wondering where do you go to set your centre midfielders to mark there fullbacks?

have to set it during the match. then save the tactic and import it when game is over. then marking will be set for all matches

Back