3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Starting a complete new game i want to start in portrugal mibby or german any one have a good idea of who i could go? Cheers guys

I'd say try it in Germany. I've been trying it with Dortmund, the previous tweaks from SicSyco that is and it starts well, but fades away after a few months in. Good luck.

I'd say try it in Germany. I've been trying it with Dortmund, the previous tweaks from SicSyco that is and it starts well, but fades away after a few months in. Good luck.
Trying with schalke hopfully bring them to b champions lol cheers m8

have to set it during the match. then save the tactic and import it when game is over. then marking will be set for all matches

yeah but whereabouts do you do this in opposition instructions the setting of the marking?

I change CWB to WB with support duty,
that will reduce WB's mentality, and seems more stable for me.

Ok guys *NEW TWEAK* :D :D :D

These steps are important i find.

Put the tactic in all 3 slots to get it fluid quicker and change training as below for pre-season

View attachment 476214 View attachment 476215

Then to this when season starts till fully fluid

View attachment 476245

When fully fluid drop intensity down to average.

There is maybe better ways of training this is just what worked for me.

Train your players to play in the positions you want them to so they get used to it.

Also do the players individual training as shown below

View attachment 476195

Basically train them to focus on what role they are doing for that position.

The formation hasn't changed but the team instructions and fluidity has as you will see after downloading.

-If you are playing a team which is on the same level as you dont change anything
-If you are playing a team stronger than you change to push higher up
-If you are playing a team weaker than you change to drop deeper

I find this presses them just right without leaving yourself way open as i think push much higher does.

Screenshots say it all to b honest!

View attachment 476203

I already had a game going but started again just to make sure its working so not much fixtures do to it only being a second test results screenshot.

View attachment 476204 View attachment 476209

Alot more shots as you can see and its not often against these teams u can do it!

-Dont worry about the lack of possession believe me if your winning like this who gives a **** about it lol!

View attachment 476222 View attachment 476226 View attachment 476229 View attachment 476234

Good luck guys and give me feedback on how its going for yous as its been real hard to tweak this tactic better than what it last was.

View attachment 476212

Hi guys,
just tried SicSyco tweak and so far so good, just a shame that strikers take long time to fully adapt to MAC position... But the tactic is very good.
Thanks SicSyco ;)

Anyone around care to test this for me..

Its inspired by the original tactic.. No MC instead it has IF's.. I dont have enough time to play around and test it out much as got to go to work, but 3 games in and 3 wins so far with some beautiful interplay happening.

Tried to upload direct to forum, but for some reason when I click upload its not..

Thanks and GL

Anyone around care to test this for me.. Download 3-4-0-3_Veez_Romian_inspired.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Its inspired by the original tactic.. No MC instead it has IF's.. I dont have enough time to play around and test it out much as got to go to work, but 3 games in and 3 wins so far with some beautiful interplay happening.

Tried to upload direct to forum, but for some reason when I click upload its not..

Thanks and GL

Sorry for the above double post but forgot to post the tactic link and i couldnt edit my original post

Hi guys,
just tried SicSyco tweak and so far so good, just a shame that strikers take long time to fully adapt to MAC position... But the tactic is very good.
Thanks SicSyco ;)

Yea adapting takes time but it's good when alls fluid etc. if you have any AMC's or something try using them as the SS. thanks though mate glad it's working :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone around care to test this for me.. Download 3-4-0-3_Veez_Romian_inspired.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks and GL

Unbeaten in 7 league games, 2 cup games and 2 CL group games.. Conceded only 4 so far this season

Ill give this a go with Napoli ill retrain Higuian to SS ill try your tweak too TopoftheKop

Thanks and GL

View attachment 430072 first game with your tweak. they scored from a corner

View attachment 430062 tweaked set-pieces and one or two more small things and replayed the game. this patch is so f'kin ridiculous. the tactic is looking really good though. will continue to test

Back