3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Topoftheklop

You didn't try syco tweak?

I don't play the game for 2 weeks, away from home working... but will come back saturday! Which, in your opinion is the best tweak to continue my save. i still use the 1st syco tweak.

You didn't try syco tweak?

I don't play the game for 2 weeks, away from home working... but will come back saturday! Which, in your opinion is the best tweak to continue my save. i still use the 1st syco tweak.

SicSyco's tweak is very good. although i find it gives away a lot of chance sometimes, although that might be coz im a small team. havent tested Topoftheklop's or SicSyco's tactics enough to deem one better than the other. i've also been experimenting with varous tweaks on both, so havent exactly tested them in their original states

Do people need to do stuff like change the mentality or is it a plug'n'play tactic?

I did not change anything all season. Maybe could have played with a high d-line against the bigger teams.
Lost vs. Chelsea away 2-0 and they was alot better.

Here is "old/new" tactic for you guys. Did a season with Newcastle and iam very happy with the result.
Training was balance - high and def. pos.

A few screenshots:

View attachment 477315 View attachment 477316 View attachment 477318
View attachment 477320 View attachment 477323 View attachment 477326

Here is the tactic:

glad to see you're back to your tactic making ways mate :D will test immediately! you're a ******* though, coz i have to wake up soooo early tommorrow :P

View attachment 429883 first game with romian's tactic. all i changed was def corner settings and high f-line due to playing a bigger team. great performance, but conceeded from a penalty and my gk giving away the ball to their striker. should have won.

glad to see you're back to your tactic making ways mate :D will test immediately! you're a ******* though, coz i have to wake up soooo early tommorrow :P

haha, had to do something for my Newcastle ;>
Hope it works for other teams too

View attachment 477620 first game with romian's tactic. all i changed was def corner settings and high f-line due to playing a bigger team. great performance, but conceeded from a penalty and my gk giving away the ball to their striker. should have won.

correction! i added marking of their full-backs by our wider CM's

View attachment 477176 first game with your tweak. they scored from a corner

Scoring (against me) from corners isnt too bad, its when the silly play between defence and GK that I concede from that annoys me, or their only CCC or 1 shot 1 goal ****.. Will have a few more games tomorrow and continue testing it out though.. Will try get some screenshots although I will say im in 2nd season so have a pretty good team with a couple of wonderkids - 2 fantastic wingbacks ;)

I was going to take a break from FM... Now I'll have to test the new tactic ;).

Edit: WOW. This tactic is amazing, dot.

Last edited:
Back