3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
**** yeah!!!, back in business with another op tactic, time to upgrade from 14.1.2 and rape fm.

Hey guys!
So, i?m playing FM on my friends computer, he owns the game I don?t. I will try get it soon, but so far i?m trying makin the best of it cuz?iam a FM lunatic!

When we start a game o his FM it jus?says FM 14.0 s I guess he doesnt have the updated patch? right?this is the first one?
Sorry wastin?your time with my "not knowin" haha. thanks for any help. *tryin to figure out which tactic of em all to use*

Iam makin the tactic from the scratch jus by lookin of all screenshots, where I have it all, its jus the teaminstructions I cannot see, play narrower...etc. I would be awesomingly thankful if anyonecould upload screenshot of em? :D

using West Ham /strugglig.

is the player instruction for the keeper "provide for defenders"
and last one thank you all for listening and helping one FM/CM lunatic to Another ;)

Unfortunately i cannot jus download it on his computer thas why i?m askin all this*desperately*

:D

Romain

it might be worth starting a new thread for your new tactic! It's phenomenal and needs recognition!

Romain, could u plz give some hints about common and pre match training when tactic is fluid. Do we have to change balanced to team work after 2-3 defeats in a row? or is it better stack to balanced/defense?

I see most people when they're testing new tweaks test them out in England generally. Personally I found Italy especially for this tactic quite hard to get to grips with even on the 14.1.4 patch. I recommend people test their new tweaks out in Italy for a real test. ;)

Whichever one works best for you ;)

how's your testing going mate?

been using your tweak and added a few team instructions that romian used in his 370. seems to have a positive effect, but want to test more just to make sure

how's your testing going mate?

been using your tweak and added a few team instructions that romian used in his 370. seems to have a positive effect, but want to test more just to make sure

19 league games unbeaten, Through to CL knockout stages unbeaten, League cup semi finals... Currently on a 30 game unbeaten run altogether.. F55 A7 in league

Suarez is World player of the year, Sterling is European golden boy.. My front 4 (rotating) of Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho, Yarmolenko have been playing some fantastic football, And In my reserves I discovered an AM who's best position is Trequartista who is Amazing! He has 17 FK, 18 corners and 14 decisions.. Slowly integrating him into the Squad, possibly to replace Suarez who keeps asking for Payrise which I dont want to give! lol

19 league games unbeaten, Through to CL knockout stages unbeaten, League cup semi finals... Currently on a 30 game unbeaten run altogether.. F55 A7 in league

Suarez is World player of the year, Sterling is European golden boy.. My front 4 (rotating) of Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho, Yarmolenko have been playing some fantastic football, And In my reserves I discovered an AM who's best position is Trequartista who is Amazing! He has 17 FK, 18 corners and 14 decisions.. Slowly integrating him into the Squad, possibly to replace Suarez who keeps asking for Payrise which I dont want to give! lol

And as im saying that he just destroyed wolves with 4 assists in the FA cup :D

Anyone around care to test this for me.. Download 3-4-0-3_Veez_Romian_inspired.tac from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Its inspired by the original tactic.. No MC instead it has IF's.. I dont have enough time to play around and test it out much as got to go to work, but 3 games in and 3 wins so far with some beautiful interplay happening.

Tried to upload direct to forum, but for some reason when I click upload its not..

Thanks and GL[/QUOTE

Here it is.. dunno how many times it can be downloaded from sendspace, if it dont work i'll try uploading to here

hello im french and im sorry for my english

just for information test with Nimes olympique in ligue 2 french

after 10 matchs win 3
lost 3
and 4

i scored 12 goal

i dont understand please help me

i sik with the game

Back