3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hmm... The tactic has BIG issues with facing better / equally good teams. I just got DESTROYED by Man United with Chelsea, I don't think I had a single chance...

To test if it was bad luck I replayed the match three times, 0-5, 0-4, 2-6...

Last edited:
People are talking about 2 tactics at the same time..... Thetopofhtekop should open a new thread, as it is a new tactics, not a 3-7-0...

Saying this because people are saying that the tactic don't work and others are saying that the tactic work.... but which?

Hmm... The tactic has BIG issues with facing better / equally good teams. I just got DESTROYED by Man United with Chelsea, I don't think I had a single chance...

To test if it was bad luck I replayed the match three times, 0-5, 0-4, 2-6...

which tactic u using?

Gotta say the latest 3-7-0 by romain is fantastic.

Newcastle in 1st season and sitting top coming up to January.

Including beating Arsenal 5-0 at home. Couple of draws and the off loss here and there but so far I'm overachieving given that my starting 11 is good, but my backups are average.

I made the error of selling Cisse, Gouffran, Ben Arfa etc to raise funds only for Ashley to restrict my budget so I've had to reply on cheap youngsters.

Can't understand someone above complaining of goals scored even though they won the league?!

Big well done so far.

Gotta say the latest 3-7-0 by romain is fantastic.

Newcastle in 1st season and sitting top coming up to January.

Including beating Arsenal 5-0 at home. Couple of draws and the off loss here and there but so far I'm overachieving given that my starting 11 is good, but my backups are average.

I made the error of selling Cisse, Gouffran, Ben Arfa etc to raise funds only for Ashley to restrict my budget so I've had to reply on cheap youngsters.

Can't understand someone above complaining of goals scored even though they won the league?!

Big well done so far.
some screen shots if u can :) ya ashley is sum ***** lol

Tried the new tactic by romian, I have to agree with the rest of the guys, it's pretty good in defence but really bad in attack, I'm sunderland, I was hoping it will be as good as the original for 14.1.2, might have to downgrade again to the old patch :(

Tried the new tactic by romian, I have to agree with the rest of the guys, it's pretty good in defence but really bad in attack, I'm sunderland, I was hoping it will be as good as the original for 14.1.2, might have to downgrade again to the old patch :(

How do you downgrade?

I'm also using the new one by romain, and sitting 3rd currently.

p23 w 16 d5 l3

In final of capital one cup and flying through the Fa cup.

Ben arfa is on fire as the ss not sure why anyone would sell him straight off the bat to create funds.

League stats: View attachment 429184

Team: View attachment 429183

Transfers: View attachment 429182

I know its not the greatest start to a season but it shows the tactic works.

Last edited:
i've been doing a lot of testing in the last few days. so much testing that i havent gone past the same 3 or 4 games in my wolves save in that time. simply playing and re-playing and tweaking and re-tweaking. i tested all the different tactics and tweaks that have been posted on the thread in the last few days, trying to implement some changes here and there that i thought could improve them. i've finally come up with something i think works well and that im happy with, in a tweaked version of romian's 3-7-0. bear in mind im wolves in my 1st season. here is my latest result:

View attachment 429165

i will do some more testing, and if it keeps up the current form will post for u guys to try it out

View attachment 429161 latest game. the way in which we lost this match is truly incredible. should have thrashed them. they scored from 2 corners (2 of their CCC's) and one direct free kick. their other CCC was a second post cross to head that my keeper saved and their ball on woodwork was from another corner. really pleased with the performance though.

I've been using Ramoin's tactic with Norwich and I'm currently 6th in the Prem after 22 games. I find that I randomly get thrashed by teams who I should beat. I beat Man Utd 4-1 and then got trashed 3-0 by Stoke! Later in the season I was trashed 3-0 again by West Brom. The tactic is amazing (I am predicted 15th!) looking forward to your tweaks Veez!

I find a few of the games were i should win and dont are down the the ME mainly. Like the amazing goalie who diverts shots with some crazy angle into the net.

I find a few of the games were i should win and dont are down the the ME mainly. Like the amazing goalie who diverts shots with some crazy angle into the net.

yeah its really annoying. just lost the second leg of the capital one cup semi final against chelsea 1-0. they obviously scored from a corner and i had 5 more chances than them. they had 0 CCC. in the last 6 games i?ve conceeded 5 goals, 4 from set-pieces. no matter what settings u input for def set-pieces, they will always score, its ridiculous. appart from that the tweak is going well, all wins except 2 games against chelsea that we should really have won.

I've been using Ramoin's tactic with Norwich and I'm currently 6th in the Prem after 22 games. I find that I randomly get thrashed by teams who I should beat. I beat Man Utd 4-1 and then got trashed 3-0 by Stoke! Later in the season I was trashed 3-0 again by West Brom. The tactic is amazing (I am predicted 15th!) looking forward to your tweaks Veez!

I'am sure you will get better result if u use the d-line tweak. And remember the tactic is going for the middle. So if u play a team with many players in the center or maybe 3 dc. Maybe u need to change it too wide or normal.

Back