3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Thanks romian. I am loving the tactic, don't get me wrong, it is doing wonders for my season! I am now 5th and only 4 points off 3rd! I might just stick with this tactic, get some decent signings in the summer and see if that get's me higher. What was the d-line tweak? Is that dropping deeper or pushing higher?

What was the d-line tweak? Is that dropping deeper or pushing higher?

Yes it is. I played with lower line and offside trap all season with Newcastle. But a few games i would have done alot better with a higher line.
Same goes for the "narrow" play. Some games u might need to remove it if the other team is playing narrow too and u dont get any chances.

People are talking about 2 tactics at the same time..... Thetopofhtekop should open a new thread, as it is a new tactics, not a 3-7-0...

Saying this because people are saying that the tactic don't work and others are saying that the tactic work.... but which?

I was going to do that, but most of the work is Romian and Veez work. I only took the CM's and pushed them wide in the IF position in the hope that A: They would help with the creation of Chances or be there to pounce on the rebounds if any shots fell to them and B: Help to pin back the LB/RB to stop them advancing too far upfield therefore reducing the effectiveness of the opponents.

yeah its really annoying. just lost the second leg of the capital one cup semi final against chelsea 1-0. they obviously scored from a corner and i had 5 more chances than them. they had 0 CCC. in the last 6 games i?ve conceeded 5 goals, 4 from set-pieces. no matter what settings u input for def set-pieces, they will always score, its ridiculous. appart from that the tweak is going well, all wins except 2 games against chelsea that we should really have won.

For defending freekicks, try to set three centre backs man marking and then everyone on default, except AM (stay forward). It should perform much better than all in man marking as they are not marking properly

Yes it is. I played with lower line and offside trap all season with Newcastle. But a few games i would have done alot better with a higher line.
Same goes for the "narrow" play. Some games u might need to remove it if the other team is playing narrow too and u dont get any chances.

Thanks man. I will remember that for those harder games! Do you have other tactics set up with "narrow" removed and a high line? or just change it for that one game and don't worry about familiarity?

1st defeat in ages in FA cup.. Lost 2-1 away to reading, meant to switch team around as had a game 3 days previous, by half time half of my team were tired. Reading hit me on counter to score winner in 88th min :(

do u use ur own team talks ?
1st defeat in ages in FA cup.. Lost 2-1 away to reading, meant to switch team around as had a game 3 days previous, by half time half of my team were tired. Reading hit me on counter to score winner in 88th min :(

Not had much time to play due to work, but am pleased with how things have gone so far... This is still using my tweak to the original tactic

League table

View attachment 480512

Brilliant results there mate.

What season are you in? What does your first 11 look like?

I'm using the latest one by romain, but would be tempted to use this if you think it's worth it.

Do you make any tweaks in game? Any OI?

Thanks in advance!

No OI or team talks as im on FMC due to time constraints (work work and more work)

My team is:

GK Koval (mignolet)
LWB Regen (enrique)
RWB Regen (Johnson)
DC Agger, Doria (beast), Balanta (skrtel and 2 regen yth players)
DM Lucas, Henderson (Gerrard, Rossiter, Chirivella and a Yth Regen)
LW/RW/IF Yarmolenko (Luis Alberto, Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling)
AMC Coutinho, Suarez, Luis Alberto and Yth Regen who is Amazingly good

No OI or team talks as im on FMC due to time constraints (work work and more work)

My team is:

GK Koval (mignolet)
LWB Regen (enrique)
RWB Regen (Johnson)
DC Agger, Doria (beast), Balanta (skrtel and 2 regen yth players)
DM Lucas, Henderson (Gerrard, Rossiter, Chirivella and a Yth Regen)
LW/RW/IF Yarmolenko (Luis Alberto, Coutinho, Suarez, Sterling)
AMC Coutinho, Suarez, Luis Alberto and Yth Regen who is Amazingly good

never played fmc. do you simulate matches? coz i heard that in simulated matches most ME flaws dont occur, such as millions of set-piece goals and gk mistakes, etc;

Veez - do you not have an updated of this tactic you were working on?

yeah i have a tweaked version of the original tactic thats working quite well. have only played half a season with it though. wanna help me test?

I'd be glad to help you test too, have been using your latest tactic for 1/2 season with mixed results.

yeah i have a tweaked version of the original tactic thats working quite well. have only played half a season with it though. wanna help me test?
I just tend to plug and play and watch key highlights only, but will give it a try if you like, although it would be better for someone else who is actually watching the games more to test. Glad your getting good results, post up some pictures if you get the time?

Back