3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 428639 plug and play tactic: View attachment 428638

View attachment 428637View attachment 428635View attachment 428636 tweaked throughout season

View attachment 428634View attachment 428633View attachment 428632View attachment 428631View attachment 428630View attachment 428629 only posting screenies of games i lost. think they will give u a good idea of what this tactic capable of. more than 50% of goals conceeded are from set-pieces and most losses occur from set-piece goal combo's in one match, like the 3 goals against chelsea, or 2 against swansea, among others. current set-piece settings (i think) reduce them as much as possible.

enjoy!

Last edited:
View attachment 480669 plug and play tactic: View attachment 480671

View attachment 480674View attachment 480678View attachment 480677 tweaked throughout season

View attachment 480682View attachment 480685View attachment 480687View attachment 480689View attachment 480690View attachment 480692 only posting screenies of games i lost. think they will give u a good idea of what this tactic capable of. more than 50% of goals conceeded are from set-pieces and most losses occur from set-piece goal combo's in one match, like the 3 goals against chelsea, or 2 against swansea, among others. current set-piece settings (i think) reduce them as much as possible.

enjoy!

Nice one veez. Will get testing this and let you know. I will make some tweaks to the corners and see what it's like.

Nice one veez. Will get testing this and let you know. I will make some tweaks to the corners and see what it's like.

i think corner settings are as good as they're gonna get in that tweak.

ur tactic don't work with normal version, ur using fmc

There is no difference between the ME on FMC or normal game.. The only glaring difference between both is the fact that you dont need to get the tactic to Fluid etc, dont need to do team talks or OI..

I dont have the time to play Full game at the moment, such is life. But I did do a 4 game test using my Liverpool career (full game and still won all 4 games)... 4 games isnt enough to say if it is a success or not. But each to their own

Finished my 1st season as Newcastle.

2nd in League, Capital Cup Winners and F.A. Cup Finalists!

Not bad at all with an overall weak squad!

THIS GAME IS ******* RIDICULOUS!!!!

View attachment 428619

had 9 CCC and 6 half chances, of which we only scored 2. we scored the other 2 from corners. they had 3 CCC, 0 half chances and scored 4! 1 was a spectacular long range effort about half-way into our midfield, 2 GK passes to the opposition striker and 1 ball over the top of my CB's, despite using all 3 on cover and a deep d-line.

things seem to work for a while and then **** like this happens that throws all possible logic out the window. its driving me insane!

5 more days and the new patch should be almost finished. Hopefully some awesome ME tweaks on the way.

@veez
For your health's sake I truly hope you'll either revert to the old patch or wait for a miracle and hope SI fix the me in the new patch.

Not sure if this helps but since I've changed training to def. set pieces I concede less from set pieces. And that's been with a variety of different tactics.

cheers mate, gonna give it a try

Can I just say guys I have been testing tactics to see what works and what doesn't.
You guys have cracked it for this M.E. varient with this 14.2 tactic. Impressed greatly.
Well done guys.
I have given up trying to create something for this patch, your tatic cannot be bettered.

Can I just say guys I have been testing tactics to see what works and what doesn't.
You guys have cracked it for this M.E. varient with this 14.2 tactic. Impressed greatly.
Well done guys.
I have given up trying to create something for this patch, your tatic cannot be bettered.

Which tactic did you use?

Back