3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
THIS GAME IS ******* RIDICULOUS!!!!

View attachment 480716

had 9 CCC and 6 half chances, of which we only scored 2. we scored the other 2 from corners. they had 3 CCC, 0 half chances and scored 4! 1 was a spectacular long range effort about half-way into our midfield, 2 GK passes to the opposition striker and 1 ball over the top of my CB's, despite using all 3 on cover and a deep d-line.

things seem to work for a while and then **** like this happens that throws all possible logic out the window. its driving me insane!

Where can i find the skin you are using please mate? Tried to google it but no luck

View attachment 428587 spoke too soon. 90th minute corner goal. i have now conceeded 6 goals in my first 7 games. ALL OF THEM FROM SET-PIECES, 5 corners and 1 in-direct free-kick (3 in my first game and 3 in two other games after changing to def. set-piece training)

WTF!?

View attachment 480669 plug and play tactic: View attachment 480671

View attachment 480674View attachment 480678View attachment 480677 tweaked throughout season

View attachment 480682View attachment 480685View attachment 480687View attachment 480689View attachment 480690View attachment 480692 only posting screenies of games i lost. think they will give u a good idea of what this tactic capable of. more than 50% of goals conceeded are from set-pieces and most losses occur from set-piece goal combo's in one match, like the 3 goals against chelsea, or 2 against swansea, among others. current set-piece settings (i think) reduce them as much as possible.

enjoy!

changed both DM's to HB's - seems to bring much greater defensive consistency and the team holds its shape more, making it more difficult for oposition to penetrate our lines

which is the latest tweak?the Boss or the one in OP?

try the one i just posted. working great appart from the set-piece issues. only conceeded from set-pieces this season, no open play goals and offense is doing very well

veez, **** me. You have actually bettered syco's tweak. well done. You'll sort the set pieces easy enough. I've tweaked it, slightly, not noticing any issues, just have EVERYONE man marking nd covering six yard box, near/far post. put two on each. voila.

veez, **** me. You have actually bettered syco's tweak. well done. You'll sort the set pieces easy enough. I've tweaked it, slightly, not noticing any issues, just have EVERYONE man marking nd covering six yard box, near/far post. put two on each. voila.

updated version has that lol just did it before ur post. great minds think alike :)

Will Jassar's set piece help this?

spoke too soon. 90th minute corner goal. i have now conceeded 6 goals in my first 7 games. ALL OF THEM FROM SET-PIECES, 5 corners and 1 in-direct free-kick (3 in my first game and 3 in two other games after changing to def. set-piece training)

WTF!?

Will Jassar's set piece help this?

i've tried his, but still condeded. current setup + defensive set-piece training is what i believe works best. just conceeded first goal from open play in 9 matches - long shot! :P

can you upload the tweak mate also what match prep did you use??

View attachment 428578 im seriously losing my patience lol another corner goal 4 CCC vs 0 - 3 balls on woodwork, simply incredible! we create sooooooo much quality chances, only to draw to a fkin corner when they have no chances

I fear for your health mate lol, not long for new patch now early feb most times, not got by dec yet with any my saves :@

I fear for your health mate lol, not long for new patch now early feb most times, not got by dec yet with any my saves :@

same here. and i started about 20 of them! lol this wolves save is the first i've gone past a season in a long time. im really happy with the tactic, just a shame about the set-pieces, but i have hope that we will find a way around it. this final tweak i think works

Back