3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
anyone have any feedback on the tactic with the HB tweak instead of DM's? after a few games, still unsure which is . gonna try anchor man now

really many CCCs,but the opponent will also have many shots for many matches,

anyone have any feedback on the tactic with the HB tweak instead of DM's? after a few games, still unsure which is . gonna try anchor man now

really many CCCs,but the opponent will also have many shots for many matches,

Same here, getting trashed by chelsea just now...
4-0..Ramires 2, Mata 2.....all of them by longshot....

The AI just keep changing formation and tactics.....according what tactics we use.... so, there's no "one tactics that beats all"....

Same here, getting trashed by chelsea just now...
4-0..Ramires 2, Mata 2.....all of them by longshot....

The AI just keep changing formation and tactics.....according what tactics we use.... so, there's no "one tactics that beats all"....

try to push higher up against big teams

Giving up on the game, just lost 9-0 with 0 shots. Sure I faced Lyon with Nantes, but it's just too much.

(Still using 3-7-0 by romian).

So sad that SI is trying on trying to make the game realistic instead of fun. They will never be able to replicate human behaviour, therefore the game will never be realistic.

Last edited:
Romian/Veez, I never really asked but is this formation player dependent? Can a team in League 2 be successful with this tactic? Thanks!

Romian/Veez, I never really asked but is this formation player dependent? Can a team in League 2 be successful with this tactic? Thanks!

yes it can. im currently playing with wolves. won league 1 and am in first in championship in second season

is there any version for 14.2.1?? I''ve been looking but I couldn't find anything =)

Romain,

Just to let you know - Jassars latest tactic 'Bomb Rock Baby' has had someone test it and they conceded 0 goals from corners.

Might it be worth incorporating this setup in to your latest 3-7-0 tactic?

Still going great for me!

Back