3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
okay guys, io've scored enough goals off this to be confidente it really works. remove crosing from deep on your wing-backs and instruct them to cross to far post. the opposing wing-back will score quite a few goals at the far post :)

okay guys, io've scored enough goals off this to be confidente it really works. remove crosing from deep on your wing-backs and instruct them to cross to far post. the opposing wing-back will score quite a few goals at the far post :)
I'll try that for my next game. Do you guys use defensive positioning as match preparation?

Hey buddy:) Could you pop up a link to your tougher/smaller team tactics with all the new changes plz? Corner setups and this latest change.
Excited to give this a go:)
Thanks in advance.:)

Should i use Osvaldo as Shadow Striker before retrain him ? . His abilities fit perfectly for this role but he gets 1.5 stars for it

Last edited:
can some 1 tell me how this works im barnsley 2nd 2points off top with a game in hand but with the player i have i should be no where near the top but i am so for the love of god how the holy **** does this work

Used 'Tougher' Tactic against FC Porto in Europa League

View attachment 447407View attachment 447410View attachment 447409View attachment 447408

The amount of shots and CCC's we had is amazing and maybe fluid or with better players we would have scored more.
Ward-Prowse and Lallana's Key passes are also impressive. Think your onto something here Veez.

Didn't see Clyne or Shaw bomb to Byline and whip many balls into box though? Is that not part of the attacking play, Be nice to see some goals from that type of play.

Last edited:
veez, im playing with benfica, do you think I should change the fluidity or keep it as very rigid?

Should i use Osvaldo as Shadow Striker before retrain him ? . His abilities fit perfectly for this role but he gets 1.5 stars for it

yes u can use him before he is retrained. i've been using soldado in that positiion too

Used 'Tougher' Tactic against FC Porto in Europa League

View attachment 435439View attachment 435433View attachment 435434View attachment 435437

The amount of shots and CCC's we had is amazing and maybe fluid or with better players we would have scored more.
Ward-Prowse and Lallana's Key passes are also impressive. Think your onto something here Veez.

Didn't see Clyne or Shaw bomb to Byline and whip many balls into box though? Is that not part of the attacking play, Be nice to see some goals from that type of play.

awesome! :D especially against porto who i dont like lol in relation to the WB's, did you change the settings i mentioned? i can post a more updated version of the two tactics

most of my home matches with smaller opponents are just bore 0-0 draw
in away i win nearly all matches

View attachment 447406View attachment 447405 here are the latest versions. they already have changes to WB's and a small change in corner setting. im goiong to experimente with having the WB's play narower next, as sometimes they get lost on the wing. will post feedback soon

most of my home matches with smaller opponents are just bore 0-0 draw
in away i win nearly all matches

are you using the original tactic or the 2 tweaked versions?

Back