3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
do you think the new approach and tactics are better than the original tactic?

The original is working for me, with corner setup by Jassar and BWM.

View attachment 435246View attachment 435248 latest result with the "smaller" tactic. finally nearly as many goals as CCC's! lol only 3 of my players (including subs) didnt have key passes. gotta love these tactics :D

4. the Gk is a man too!

View attachment 435280View attachment 435283 latest result with the tougher tactic, should've scored more but still really impressive! they scored only from na amazing long shot. once again, only 3 players (including subs) didnt make key passes

Again, 4. never counting with the GK! Do you only see him when he makes a mistake?

note: when using the "smaller" tactic, if you find your d-line is coming too deep and you are conceeding too much pressure, change from much deeper to simply deeper d-line. at first i went with much-deeper because the tactic wasnt fluid yet, and when i put deeper, they would still push up. now its fluid that shouldnt happen. havent made up my mind on which one to go with yet, but keep na eye out for this please, and let me know which one you think works best. cheers

You could ask romian to post in the OP the finals and all the tweaks.

okay guys, io've scored enough goals off this to be confidente it really works. remove crosing from deep on your wing-backs and instruct them to cross to far post. the opposing wing-back will score quite a few goals at the far post :)

With this, could we retrain the AMR/L to WBs?

at the moment i always play rigid. arouca! :P hihihii

Now, now, behave or i will start talking about Patricio :D

View attachment 435445View attachment 435447 here are the latest versions. they already have changes to WB's and a small change in corner setting. im goiong to experimente with having the WB's play narower next, as sometimes they get lost on the wing. will post feedback soon

ask to out on the OP. Will try this tomorrow or tonight with the original one.

train to chip keeper too

Run with ball, chip keeper, places shots are the ones, IMO

Now, using this in my Bayern save, retrained Muller and Gotze to MC is a must, since they appear many times in front of the keeper and better them then Schweinsteiger.
Lewandovski is now my AMC with great success and Honda will be my new BWM (along Schweinsteiger).

Retraining players will give you better stats in the positions that many of them don't have, like composure and finishing to MCs.

I will test some wingers in the WBs positions (Robben) and i justr wonder what can we do with WBs like Ronaldo and Bale with Benzema as AMC!!!

Hazza broke it in 12 and you have it done in 14. Congratz

Tuga Power! :D

Navas also trying to sell dzeko,tried transfer listing them nothing even tried selling the for 10m

Only transfers: loaned yobo and bought Le Fondre, the rest is the default piece of **** crystal palace team.
Used tougher tactic from post #317, page 32.

Last edited:
So tough tactic against team who play the ball about and keep possesion i.e arsenal, and smaller tactic against teams who are quick n look to pump ball forward?

exactly!

Anyone is on 2nd or 3rd season with this tac? Still works? Even better?
Cause i change team every year, but i'm thinking to do a long term save with mi birth place team (CE Sabadell)... and i think with this tactic i can win champions with them in 3 or 4 years... ;)

Only transfers: loaned yobo and bought Le Fondre, the rest is the default piece of **** crystal palace team.
Used tougher tactic from post #317, page 32.

awesome :D

And tactic fu*ked up so badly.

Lost 0-7 against man utd.

I was using the though one.

gl

I don't have, i raged and closed the game.

But i remember that i had like 4 shoots but man utd had like 40-45

im sorry to hear that mate. might have been a one off thing, team talk or something, coz in 350 posts dont think i've seen anyone describe something like that. if you can, try and play the match again, just to see what happens

im sorry to hear that mate. might have been a one off thing, team talk or something, coz in 350 posts dont think i've seen anyone describe something like that. if you can, try and play the match again, just to see what happens

Okay so, i played the match again and this happened.

View attachment 447338

This isn't that bad but still..

Do I have to download that SpeedShare Downloader? does Anyone else have another link?

Back