3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
What match prep. and training do you do? tried this and went 4-0 down in 15 minutes with def. position and balanced.

i use defensive set-pieces and high team cohesion. u need to give the tactic a few matches. i recommend a lot of friendlies and you also need the appropriate players for each position. you have player filters in the OP

here is my season so far with the View attachment 427916

View attachment 427915

View attachment 427914View attachment 427913

View attachment 427912View attachment 427911View attachment 427910View attachment 427909View attachment 427908View attachment 427907View attachment 427906

this is my second season with wolves, after being promoted (champions) in our first season.

since using this tweak lost just one match. reduced set-piece goals to a minimum and score quite a few from corners. offensively the tactic is also workiong very well, as well as defensively.

i use def. set-pieces training and high team cohesion

Can you speak to mantorras and have him test this against the very best?

Which is the best version to use now for this tactic.I'm confused as there's so many being posted in the thread.

what do you mean?

I started a game there and went back to the roots with my 1st tweak and 4 matches in the long shots r unreal. Dont think i remember them being so much even for first lot of games or is it just me?

I started a game there and went back to the roots with my 1st tweak and 4 matches in the long shots r unreal. Dont think i remember them being so much even for first lot of games or is it just me?

im averaging about 5 a game

If it happens, click on work ball into box an lower d-line. you can also tick play wider.

This will make the other team to open more and make your players not to shoot from long distances.

If it happens, click on work ball into box an lower d-line. you can also tick play wider.

This will make the other team to open more and make your players not to shoot from long distances.

hey dude! have u managed to try my new tweak?

Tried the new tacic by veez, it's good, finished 5th with newcastle, ben arfa injured for 8 months, no transfers, no oi, no special training, nothing. I can't tell if it's better than sysco's tweak, but it's definitely up there, my defense was really good. Good job.

I still use your 1st tweak with the 3 options of D-line and it still works.

Back