3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
here is my season so far with the View attachment 482466

View attachment 482469

View attachment 482470View attachment 482472

View attachment 482474View attachment 482476View attachment 482478View attachment 482479View attachment 482480View attachment 482481View attachment 482484

this is my second season with wolves, after being promoted (champions) in our first season.

since using this tweak lost just one match. reduced set-piece goals to a minimum and score quite a few from corners. offensively the tactic is also workiong very well, as well as defensively.

i use def. set-pieces training and high team cohesion

using a higher d-line against bigger teams has greatly improved my performances and results

I play fm classic, for training during pre season do you recommend I use team cohesion or tactics and what intensity eg very high medium. Thanks :)

I play fm classic, for training during pre season do you recommend I use team cohesion or tactics and what intensity eg very high medium. Thanks :)

in pre-season fitness and then team cohesion very high

Hey,

i am am new to this thread and have scanned various pages and have seen variations from yourself and others. What do you think is the best tactic?

Would rather her any with more cm etc rather than dm but if results are a huge difference I can live with more dm! ;)

thanks in advance!

Hey,

i am am new to this thread and have scanned various pages and have seen variations from yourself and others. What do you think is the best tactic?

Would rather her any with more cm etc rather than dm but if results are a huge difference I can live with more dm! ;)

thanks in advance!

there are 3 or 4 interesting versions that are working for people. personally i prefer the one i posted on the last page, but thats me, its working really well for me. currently sitting top in the championship after 31 games with a 21 point lead after being promoted. only 1 defeat with this tactic this year. but its really up to you and what you need. give them a try and see what works best for you

there are 3 or 4 interesting versions that are working for people. personally i prefer the one i posted on the last page, but thats me, its working really well for me. currently sitting top in the championship after 31 games with a 21 point lead after being promoted. only 1 defeat with this tactic this year. but its really up to you and what you need. give them a try and see what works best for you

Brilliant thanks!

Do they all have the same set piece set ups as seen people mentioning better ones?

i try this tactic with portsmouth, in 3 matches i lost 4 wing back coz injured, conceded 3 penalty and 2 free kick...

what an amazing ME

i try this tactic with portsmouth, in 3 matches i lost 4 wing back coz injured, conceded 3 penalty and 2 free kick...

what an amazing ME

which version did you use? yes, this ME is truly amazing

just added tackle harder to wing-backs - might give away a few penalies but i think it generally improves defending

View attachment 427653

playing some cheeky fm during class at uni - just kicked arsenal out of the fa cup on the replay at home :) was a little lucky away from home though to draw. but arsenal has a team far far superior to mine

Best tactic ever. I decided to use it for my panthrakikos side who were destined for relegation and playing poorly. This is the result after using this formation

View attachment 427549

I havent conceded more than one goal in a game! Oh yeh btw, I saw someone say they added the instruction to be more expressive, this is what I did as well so it must be helping.

Last edited:
Which has the best dead all setups?

And can anyone recommend a version or modified version as time is limited so can't play with all??

any help is greatly appreciated!

Which has the best dead all setups?

And can anyone recommend a version or modified version as time is limited so can't play with all??

any help is greatly appreciated!

I would recommend the 1st Syco tweaks and the new Veez final 2 version

Back