3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Brilliant thanks! I will try those now. Could you point me int the direction of the 1st Syco tweak?

wow, that will be hard. But if you go into the previous menu, where all the tactics are, in front of this there will be an attachment icon. Click on it and then search for it. there are all the tactics and pictures of this thread

How do I get to the saved tactic file in game? I can only seem to save it to my computer > users > download file..any other way I try to save tactics it just comes back as an invalid file. I'm sorry if I'm being dumb here, but I really like the look of this tactic and would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks :)

ooooo no worries, think Ive found it :) So the defenders are all set to defend instead of cover?

Hi , Which version is the best for 14.2.2 ? ... SicSyco tweak , 3-7-0 romain 14.2.2 , 34210 veez final v2 ... ?

Wow!!! Just been reading through some of the past posts and this seems like a real collective effort. I feel this is worth trying simply due to the amount of time and effort gone into it :) very confusing to find what the final decision on the way forward is though lol I personally love non-striker formations and feel they offer more stability and more style.

I'm using the 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak).tac Great tweak from SicSyco!

Has there been any general consensus on which is the best so far?

Ok, this is really a VERY clever tactic. almost an exploit how it uses the high d-line and ss to bring the opp defense up and squeeze the pitch to play balls in behind...really VERY clever. I need a better w than rose though lol can quickly tell how important the wb's are to the success of this. Also, Veez, I feel your pain...Only played 1 game so far and created soooo many ccc's but conceded to a corner haha

Awesome job guys. I feel this has been my FM saver for this years version :)

Hi , Which version is the best for 14.2.2 ? ... SicSyco tweak , 3-7-0 romain 14.2.2 , 34210 veez final v2 ... ?

all of them have had good reviews. nothig like trying them out yourself and seeing which works best for you

just finished my second season with wolves. back to back promotions! with a record amount of points, best attack and defense with berahino top scorer (he is awesome in AMC position despite not having great attributes)

View attachment 427427View attachment 427426View attachment 427421

season's fixtures. about half-way through the season started man marking opposing wingers, which i found gave greater defensive stability. unfortunately, despite jassar's corner settings, we conceeded about half our goals through set-pieces. losses mostly came from conceeding from set-pieces more than once in one game.

View attachment 427425View attachment 427424View attachment 427423

made it to the fa cup final where we lost to united, have to say we deserved better! however we performed really well and are in europa league next year :) we also eliminated arsenal and liverpool on the way to the final

View attachment 427422

some examples of games where we didnt win

View attachment 427420View attachment 427419

examples of wins

View attachment 427418View attachment 427417View attachment 427416View attachment 427415View attachment 427414View attachment 427413View attachment 427412

all in all a great season with only young and upcoming players. my keeper is 27 years old, appart from that my oldest player is 22 i think. have a few 16, 17 and 18 year olds in there too.

here are the two tactics:

View attachment 427411

View attachment 427410

the MK version has man marking added to wing backs. this is to be used when opposition has wingers. if they dont use wingers, use normal version.

im using def.positioning training and high team cohesion.

i also use a higher d-line against stronger teams that put us under pressure. if you find a team hard to break down, you can also drop deeper to try and find more space in behind their defence.

if anyone tries this, please post some feedback!

cheers! :)

check last post! :)

Well, not impressed... 3 games, i can only score from set pieces..... and mistakes from the other team. sound familiar? :D

I have found that overload is bad for 1st touch, so changed to attack and things went better

just finished my second season with wolves. back to back promotions! with a record amount of points, best attack and defense with berahino top scorer (he is awesome in AMC position despite not having great attributes)

View attachment 483529View attachment 483530View attachment 483535

season's fixtures. about half-way through the season started man marking opposing wingers, which i found gave greater defensive stability. unfortunately, despite jassar's corner settings, we conceeded about half our goals through set-pieces. losses mostly came from conceeding from set-pieces more than once in one game.

View attachment 483531View attachment 483532View attachment 483533

made it to the fa cup final where we lost to united, have to say we deserved better! however we performed really well and are in europa league next year :) we also eliminated arsenal and liverpool on the way to the final

View attachment 483534

some examples of games where we didnt win

View attachment 483536View attachment 483538

examples of wins

View attachment 483540View attachment 483542View attachment 483545View attachment 483546View attachment 483548View attachment 483549View attachment 483552

all in all a great season with only young and upcoming players. my keeper is 27 years old, appart from that my oldest player is 22 i think. have a few 16, 17 and 18 year olds in there too.

here are the two tactics:

View attachment 483554

View attachment 483557

the MK version has man marking added to wing backs. this is to be used when opposition has wingers. if they dont use wingers, use normal version.

im using def.positioning training and high team cohesion.

i also use a higher d-line against stronger teams that put us under pressure. if you find a team hard to break down, you can also drop deeper to try and find more space in behind their defence.

if anyone tries this, please post some feedback!

cheers! :)

Hey dude, just wondering if those two tactics are for the 14.2.2 patch? Also the players filters the OP does it fit into the 14.2.2 patch?

Just won the PL with Sheffield United in season 2017/2018 using SicSyco tweak. It was my second season in PL but first using this tweak. Just left training as tactics all season
Thanks again to all on here for a great tactic in a very difficult and annoying game!!

Back