3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hey Veez, Ive just lost 3 games in a row. im QPR. whats ur match prep n training? Also do u use opposition instructions?

Last edited:
Well, not impressed... 3 games, i can only score from set pieces..... and mistakes from the other team. sound familiar? :D

I have found that overload is bad for 1st touch, so changed to attack and things went better

Veez, no comment?

Has anyone worked out the pros and cons on tight marking opposition wingers? In past games this has proved negative to me as quick wingers have got past my fb's too easily, but I seem to be finding with this version tight marking works a little better. Still undecided though

dont know how to upload tactic here but can you guys test this one out..
wingbacks: remove- press less- more direct pass
3 defenders just remove mark tight and tick tackle hard all of them and all midf players and the strikers just tick tackle hard all of them..give it try guys see if it works..maybe its me lucky matches..scores alot and very good defense playing! sorry for my english

and tick direct pass for wingbacks*..thanks you guys veez and romian! awesome tac

I have wnet to the 4-6-0 of a Chinese guy here in the forum, Real Madrid tactic. Will try to put some things from here to that tactic and see if the merge of the 2 works.

I think that, after 2 years using this tactic, the other teams are getting familiar with it and some change in the set can help.

The one at the top of the first page and also added be more expressive to the instructions. Also no transfers or anything, I didnt even get a budget from the board but the squad had some nice players in. With a side like Barcelona, you would destroy everyone, Im gonna try that soon. Oh yeh, finally lost in the Euro cup first leg 2-0, won the second leg 3-2 to go through, but still won another two games in the superleague, so make that 24 wins now out of 27.

So I started with Barcelona and im 7 points clear after 9 games. Messi has 13 league goals already. Below is the record

Last edited:
The one at the top of the first page and also added be more expressive to the instructions. Also no transfers or anything, I didnt even get a budget from the board but the squad had some nice players in. With a side like Barcelona, you would destroy everyone, Im gonna try that soon.

Nice 1 mate :)

I'm a little split due to the fact that I have no clue if SicSyco's tweak is better than the version romian released. Anyone done enough testing to answer that?

Tbf, I'm no great tester, like some on here, but there seem to be a few changes that make the tactic more solid at least. This ME seems ridiculous and weird things happen to purposely even out a game...or thats the impression I get...anyways, despite that, I made a few changes and crossed my fingers.

The main change is simply changing the 2 flanking CB's to stopper and the middle CB to cover. I've also changed the 2 DM's to support and then checked them to close down more. The main reason for this was an odd lack of closing down the opposition at the edge of the box despite having 4 players crowding the centre midfield...very puzzling. I also put in the OI to close down any centre mid.

I must admit to not knowing exactly how the more rigid differs my approach to changing it to fluid, but I did in the hope to get runs from centre mid more frequently. I also changed both CM's and the AMC to roam from position and the AMC to go wide in the hope of giving the WB's more options to pass to

I wonder if anyone would e ale to say how this might affect this tactic good or bad? It's so hard to tell how many changes make differences as it just seems such a random ME :S

Hey guys it's been awhile :p had abit of time off the game there to clear the head lol so today I decided to give it a shot again.

Instead of using Liverpool to test tweaks as I usually do I decided to use Southampton today as an underdog so I know if it works with them it should work with most.

Basically I've played 13 games from start unbeaten won 12 drew 1, scoring 46 goals along the way.

Ive also been using it as plug and play and so far so good.

Just letting you guys know it could b the tweak all been after ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to try the new tweak bud and give you feedback, really impressed with all your other tweaks to date.

Hey guys it's been awhile :p had abit of time off the game there to clear the head lol so today I decided to give it a shot again.

Instead of using Liverpool to test tweaks as I usually do I decided to use Southampton today as an underdog so I know if it works with them it should work with most.

Basically I've played 13 games from start unbeaten won 12 drew 1, scoring 46 goals along the way.

Any chance of some screenshots? Some amazing results with Southampton and scoring over 40 goals! Would love to give it a try

Oposition Instructions are used by Asistant? For the 4 tactics at the 1st page.

please explain the tweak and upload it

Back