3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hey guys it's been awhile :p had abit of time off the game there to clear the head lol so today I decided to give it a shot again.

Instead of using Liverpool to test tweaks as I usually do I decided to use Southampton today as an underdog so I know if it works with them it should work with most.

Basically I've played 13 games from start unbeaten won 12 drew 1, scoring 46 goals along the way.

Ive also been using it as plug and play and so far so good.

Just letting you guys know it could b the tweak all been after ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your 1st tweak, the set of 3 tactics tweak, or any other?

Veez 2 quick questions...

Does the Final v2 tactic use Jassar's corner set up?
Are there any further tweaks you would recommend my adding to this already awesome tactic?

Also Syco...when will your latest effort be released...very much looking forward to it!

Cheers both!

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a 2nd run testing with Southampton to make sure i got similar results etc. The SS below shows how the 2nd run has been going so far. Only 1 signing made to make numbers up in CB position so basically standard team.

Im really happy with it as i haven't lost a game yet and Ive played the bigger teams without losing and beating Arsenal 3-1 :D

View attachment 425825

This is been done by using the tactic as plug and play only change is when up against a stronger team i change mentality to standard.

Table as it stands but looking good and with the tactic fully understood by the players now should only get better also Ramirez top scorer and will keep going :)

View attachment 425824 View attachment 425823

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I just wanted to do a 2nd run testing with Southampton to make sure i got similar results etc. The SS below shows how the 2nd run has been going so far. Only 1 signing made to make numbers up in CB position so basically standard team.

Im really happy with it as i haven't lost a game yet and Ive played the bigger teams without losing and beating Arsenal 3-1 :D

View attachment 487314

This is been done by using the tactic as plug and play only change is when up against a stronger team i change mentality to standard.

Table as it stands but looking good and with the tactic fully understood by the players now should only get better also Ramirez top scorer and will keep going :)

View attachment 487315 View attachment 487316

is this with your version?

Yes mate i thought i should use a smaller team to test it and its going very good :)

Yes mate i thought i should use a smaller team to test it and its going very good :)

Can you test it in other countries as well? Find Italy especially a real struggle with this tactic even when I was on the 14.1.4 patch. After a while teams suss you out.

^*^*LATEST TWEAK*^*^

Basically same setup as before you want to get the tactic fluid quick as possible so put the tactic in all 3 tactic slots and change the focus to this -

View attachment 425822

When pre-season is over change the focus to this -

View attachment 425821

I have been testing it with Southampton to see how well it works with a smaller team and its doing wonders in the first season so far. Im unbeaten, played most of the top teams, sitting 2nd in the league and scored more.

View attachment 425820 View attachment 425819 View attachment 425818

I changed the team instructions to make players run at the opposite defence more, exploit the middle and took off tight marking. As for player instructions

Shadow Striker - I took roaming off as he sometimes moved about a bit to much and wasn't available for players passing

Central Midfielders - Took off run wider and gave them roam more instead which gives them more freedom to move about as they are overlapping and be available for passes also they are allowed to dribble more now which also helps while overlapping because instead of looking for a pass after they have got by they will take the ball on and take a chance.

CWB - I unticked get further forward as they sort of stayed forward too much and no matter what their role of CWB will get them into forward positions anyway.

I have been using it as plug and play with only change when im playing a stronger team i change the mentality to standard.

There may be some more slight tweaks Ive just forgot to mention them but thats about it the more you mess with a tactic the worse you make it sometimes lol

Hope this works for you guys again as much as its worked for me.

Should also remind you's that the SS are from my 2nd run of testing with the tactic thats why its not far into the season but its going the same as my first run.

So here it is -

View attachment 425817

All credit to creators of the Original tactic again, I dont know what to name tactics so i just throw it out as the first stupid thing i think of lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^*^*LATEST TWEAK*^*^

Basically same setup as before you want to get the tactic fluid quick as possible so put the tactic in all 3 tactic slots and change the focus to this -

View attachment 487319

View attachment 487321

I have been testing it with Southampton to see how well it works with a smaller team and its doing wonders in the first season so far. Im unbeaten, played most of the top teams, sitting 2nd in the league and scored more.

View attachment 487324 View attachment 487326 View attachment 487328

I changed the team instructions to make players run at the opposite defence more, exploit the middle and took off tight marking. As for player instructions

Shadow Striker - I took roaming off as he sometimes moved about a bit to much and wasn't available for players passing

Central Midfielders - Took off run wider and gave them roam more instead which gives them more freedom to move about as they are overlapping and be available for passes also they are allowed to dribble more now which also helps while overlapping because instead of looking for a pass after they have got by they will take the ball on and take a chance.

CWB - I unticked get further forward as they sort of stayed forward too much and no matter what their role of CWB will get them into forward positions anyway, also took off cut inside to give them more freedom to make their own decision on if they would rather stay wide and cross in or cut inside to take on a shot.

I have been using it as plug and play with only change when im playing a stronger team i change the mentality to standard.

There may be some more slight tweaks Ive just forgot to mention them but thats about it the more you mess with a tactic the worse you make it sometimes lol

Should also remind you's that the SS are from my 2nd run of testing with the tactic thats why its not far into the season but its going the same as my first run.

So here it is -

View attachment 487330

All credit to creators of the Original tactic again, I dont know what to name tactics so i just throw it out as the first stupid thing i think of lol ;)

will test in my long term save with Bayern. feedback asap

Will test in few hrs with my save with Aachen, a weak german local team and plays now in top division.

^*^*LATEST TWEAK*^*^

View attachment 487319

View attachment 487321

View attachment 487324 View attachment 487326 View attachment 487328

CWB - I unticked get further forward as they sort of stayed forward too much and no matter what their role of CWB will get them into forward positions anyway, also took off cut inside to give them more freedom to make their own decision on if they would rather stay wide and cross in or cut inside to take on a shot.

So here it is -

View attachment 487330

so far so good....a few narrow wins and draws liked you have had also....I changed your corners and free kicks setup as Jassar and I score a bit more from corners.

Vitico - is Jassars setup for both attack and defense?

could you give me an idiots guide to how to set them up or point me int the direction to find one?

cheers!

you can look up in his thread, and its just on the 1st or 2nd posts....

You really come here for plug and play!! :)

Vitico - is Jassars setup for both attack and defense?

could you give me an idiots guide to how to set them up or point me int the direction to find one?

cheers!

My biggest victory was Bayern 0-1 Aachen. Tactics is half fluid only. A team that I could almost never beat them...

1 question, what attributes needed for: SS, MC, and WB? I think they get up fron the most

My biggest victory was Bayern 0-1 Aachen. Tactics is half fluid only. A team that I could almost never beat them...

1 question, what attributes needed for: SS, MC, and WB? I think they get up fron the most

Happy days nice 1 mate! To b honest i dont know the specific attributes but theres a post on this thread somwhere with the player attributes filter. All i know is they need SPEED lol

Im currently in the middle of creating my own tactic and this is my first match of the season nowhere near fluid yet! Very Very happy with it, hopefully it stays like this and ill maybe make a thread for it :)

View attachment 425530 View attachment 425529 View attachment 425528

Happy days nice 1 mate! To b honest i dont know the specific attributes but theres a post on this thread somwhere with the player attributes filter. All i know is they need SPEED lol

Im currently in the middle of creating my own tactic and this is my first match of the season nowhere near fluid yet! Very Very happy with it, hopefully it stays like this and ill maybe make a thread for it :)

View attachment 487990 View attachment 487991 View attachment 487994
Can u upload this tactic

View attachment 487990 View attachment 487991 View attachment 487994

yup, mostly the SS and CWB need good acc and pace, and good stamina for CWB..

great.. maybe u can make new thread about ur new tactic :D

From my exp, I think composure works better than finishing...I had someone with 15 composure, and 11 in finishing, scoring more goals than someone who has greater finishing and lesser composure...

you guys have the same exp?

yup, mostly the SS and CWB need good acc and pace, and good stamina for CWB..

great.. maybe u can make new thread about ur new tactic :D

From my exp, I think composure works better than finishing...I had someone with 15 composure, and 11 in finishing, scoring more goals than someone who has greater finishing and lesser composure...

you guys have the same exp?

I have to agree.

The same applies with anticipation in the CBs. better than marking.

Back