3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Happy days nice 1 mate! To b honest i dont know the specific attributes but theres a post on this thread somwhere with the player attributes filter. All i know is they need SPEED lol

Im currently in the middle of creating my own tactic and this is my first match of the season nowhere near fluid yet! Very Very happy with it, hopefully it stays like this and ill maybe make a thread for it :)

View attachment 487990 View attachment 487991 View attachment 487994

Glad to ear this.

A new thread with a new tactic, but in the OP you should also upload your work that is lost here. Romian and Veez are very quiet and the best tactic for 14.2.2 can be lost!

Glad to ear this.

A new thread with a new tactic, but in the OP you should also upload your work that is lost here. Romian and Veez are very quiet and the best tactic for 14.2.2 can be lost!

Yes mate I know, good idea will do when I'm home from work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao! Liverpool board will see these and ask for my assistance haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad luck m8. If you want Chelsea i could give a word to their manager, but not Brendan... sorry :D

Do you guys use SicSyco's tweak or do you use the 3-7-0 by romian?

i was on patch 4.2.1 . Which version of this tactic shud i use ? can someone post a link to download it

Please post a link SicSyco - looks a beaut of a tactic and after your great tweak I have full faith in you! GET IT ON HERE!!

Hey guys just thought id let yous see some ss of the results etc of the tactic that ive created and do yous think its worth making a thread for? Cheers

Looking good :)
View attachment 488949

View attachment 488950

View attachment 488952

View attachment 488955

Ill do all details tomorrow and upload if its worth it

PS I was hoping for a tactic ready for my champions league run in tonight! I would appreicate it if you could ge this on so I can play FM all night ha!

Do you guys use SicSyco's tweak or do you use the 3-7-0 by romian?

Romian as upload tactics for 14.1.4 and for 14.2.2.

Syco as uploaded for 14.2.1 and for 14.2.2 and IMO its the best for the latest patch

i was on patch 4.2.1 . Which version of this tactic shud i use ? can someone post a link to download it

See my previous post. SicSyco tweak of romian and Vezz for 14.2.2 is the best so far.

Didn't test his latest upload yet. If you want, just go some pages back, and download it.

I've tested both of them, and romian's 3-7-0 is the clear winner in my opinion.

Wow SicSyco! Your last tweak (3-4-2-1 B3AST) is absolutely insane! Congrats dude, this is brilliant. Played 15 with Stade de Reims, won 14, lost 1 (League Cup), 44 goals scored, 9 goals against (including the 3-0 loss against PSG).

Wow SicSyco! Your last tweak (3-4-2-1 B3AST) is absolutely insane! Congrats dude, this is brilliant. Played 15 with Stade de Reims, won 14, lost 1 (League Cup), 44 goals scored, 9 goals against (including the 3-0 loss against PSG).

Do you use the dline changes when you play? And standard against bigger teams I suppose?

Even the corner set up? Conceding a bit :@

The set pieces are so messed up on this patch mate ive tried so many different 1's off peoples threads etc and still concede pretty annoying! But if theres a better way let me know :)

Back