3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Even the corner set up? Conceding a bit :@

No, I really haven't touched anything. I'm the best team of the League concerning scoring goals from corners (14 goals in 28 games) and the last concerning goals conceded from corners (only 4 in 28 games) so... :)

Maybe you have to check the heading stats of your central defenders. Not conceding a lot and they score plenty of goals since I switched to this tactic.

The set pieces are so messed up on this patch mate ive tried so many different 1's off peoples threads etc and still concede pretty annoying! But if theres a better way let me know :)

Yeah it's crazy. SI really messed up on it, and none of the patches corrected it for so long. I've included Callamity's set up as he mentioned it is good. Switched to defending set piece for training as well. Let's have it ! (H)

How is the new tactic coming along? What sort of formation is it? Anxious to try that, might hold of going in to the transfer market till I figure out the roles (y)

No, I really haven't touched anything. I'm the best team of the League concerning scoring goals from corners (14 goals in 28 games) and the last concerning goals conceded from corners (only 4 in 28 games) so... :)

Maybe you have to check the heading stats of your central defenders. Not conceding a lot and they score plenty of goals since I switched to this tactic.

Got tall defenders and the heading/jumping is good to decent. Might give it a bit of time with more defensive training. Thanks

See my previous post. SicSyco tweak of romian and Vezz for 14.2.2 is the best so far.

Didn't test his latest upload yet. If you want, just go some pages back, and download it.

i couldnt find it. so many page to refresher back.. can u reply the tactic

The set pieces are so messed up on this patch mate ive tried so many different 1's off peoples threads etc and still concede pretty annoying! But if theres a better way let me know :)

When do you think we will get to test the new tactic? Also, anxious to give this ago before the transfer window

Found this tactic to be the closest the original I feel from the previous patch. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ounter-football-without-counter-strategy.html

It has the same ideas in the sense of tricking the ME into pushing up and the shadow striker or two midfielders to run in behind and score. I've tried it myself and started off really well however just constantly conceding goals from corners and drawing almost every game mainly not taking my chances.

I'd say give it a try and see what it can offer.

Found this tactic to be the closest the original I feel from the previous patch. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ounter-football-without-counter-strategy.html

It has the same ideas in the sense of tricking the ME into pushing up and the shadow striker or two midfielders to run in behind and score. I've tried it myself and started off really well however just constantly conceding goals from corners and drawing almost every game mainly not taking my chances.

even if this was the best tactic on game i wouldnt use it. Personally hate the idea of using 4 full backs, but thats because i enjoy buying attacking talent etc

There is another similar tactic in the forum, a 4-3-2-1-0, very good. Mixed with this one, invincible comes to the idea :D.

Its a pity no one comes here no more...

There is another similar tactic in the forum, a 4-3-2-1-0, very good. Mixed with this one, invincible comes to the idea :D.

Its a pity no one comes here no more...

Yep I mentioned it the other day. Very good so far.

Why isn't anyone around in this thread anymore? Clearly the best tactic for FM14.

The 3-7-0 by romain dosen't work well with lower team such Beitar Jerusalem (low team in israel league, without great player's).

Happy days nice 1 mate! To b honest i dont know the specific attributes but theres a post on this thread somwhere with the player attributes filter. All i know is they need SPEED lol

Im currently in the middle of creating my own tactic and this is my first match of the season nowhere near fluid yet! Very Very happy with it, hopefully it stays like this and ill maybe make a thread for it :)

View attachment 487990 View attachment 487991 View attachment 487994[/QUOTE
Hey SicSyco whena are you releasing this please

Back