3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
They will not release nothing more until the new patch is out, which can be in 1 week.

Do you guys find this tactic better than shiftys 6-1-2-1-0? if so, which of the tweaks?
Thanks a lot

Do you guys find this tactic better than shiftys 6-1-2-1-0? if so, which of the tweaks?
Thanks a lot

They are different although based on the same principle. Veez & Romian (and the people who tweaked it afterwards) and I spent a lot of time on our tactics.

I have nothing but respect for people who put a lot of effort in and release successful tactics to help others. Therefore I don't think this comparison should happen. Both tactics are great and I think it's best that you just try both and see which you prefer.

Last edited:
They are different although based on the same principle. Veez & Romian (and the people who tweaked it afterwards) and I spent a lot of time on our tactics.

I have nothing but respect for people who put a lot of effort in and release successful tactics to help others. Therefore I don't think this comparison should happen. Both tactics are great and I think it's best that you just try both and see which you prefer.

I use both :D

I use both :D

I guess using both would be a smart choice.
It would make it harder for the AI to get used to the style of play and avoid getting the famous 'second season syndrome'.
I'll rotate them.
Thanks apv and shifty.

I guess using both would be a smart choice.
It would make it harder for the AI to get used to the style of play and avoid getting the famous 'second season syndrome'.
I'll rotate them.
Thanks apv and shifty.

Yes, also, some games you just can't crack the other team defense, so having another tactic will help a lot.

Long Shots When Through on Goal

Hi all

I'm using the 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak).tac with my AFC Telford side and having major success with it, so firstly thanks to all who have had an input on putting this tactic together :D

However there are numerous cases where players break through high defensive lines getting 1 on 1 with the GK then suddenly shooting from outside the box?? Given the level of football the players are poor so mostly results in missing completely.

Any ideas on getting them to run on into the penalty area and creating a more clear chance of scoring? I have tried instructions to shoot less, dribble more player instructions and also work ball into box and run at defence team instructions but still get the same outcome.

Cheers in advance for your help

IIRC the tactic uses "Shoot on sight" as a shout, maybe unticking this helps

Hmm, seems to be very inconsistent when facing better opponents...

My tweak from Syco tweak is working great. even won 8-0 against Leverkunsen!!

Back