3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Syco tweak tweaked by me:
View attachment 514780
View attachment 514797
Fusion between my own ideas, Syco tweak and the other strikless formation here in the forum:
View attachment 514790
This 2nd one has 1 cm and 2 S as requested by someone.
View attachment 514800

Some results in 14.3. Im on my 5th season.
Normal Syco tweak
View attachment 514803View attachment 514804
Ctr APV
View attachment 514805
Its in portuguese, im sorry :D

Apvmoreira r u using d-line tweaks ?

i've been away for a while and havent tried these or any other tactics on the new patch. anyone have any feedback that i can put to use? gonna start a new save now and start work on a 3421 14.3 version

i've been away for a while and havent tried these or any other tactics on the new patch. anyone have any feedback that i can put to use? gonna start a new save now and start work on a 3421 14.3 version

I'm actually using 3-4-2-1-0 (SicSyco tweak) with Leeds United for my first season in the EPL (got promoted using one of jassar's tactics which has been broken by 14.3) and it is working pretty well. 21 games played : 9W / 6D / 6L, actually 6th in the league with a very low-quality team.

Using the 3-7-0 by romian and creating lots of good opportunities each game with Shakhtar, needs a little defensive tweaking though plus corner tactics.

Sisyco tweak seem to still work for me when I'm underdog, which is only Champions League games.
In my league though I have to face deep lines and ultra defensive opponents and it's not as effective as it was, so I switched to the 3rd tweak apvmoreira uploaded a few posts back and its working wonders. Thanks mate!

I made a little tweak to SicSyco tweak.

LUI9lHr.png

Sisyco tweak seem to still work for me when I'm underdog, which is only Champions League games.
In my league though I have to face deep lines and ultra defensive opponents and it's not as effective as it was, so I switched to the 3rd tweak apvmoreira uploaded a few posts back and its working wonders. Thanks mate!

Could you post some SS?

To make things easier, if things work ok, i will make a separate thread, since Romain is absent and Syco and Veez can control the OP for renovated material.

Could you post some SS?

To make things easier, if things work ok, i will make a separate thread, since Romain is absent and Syco and Veez can control the OP for renovated material.

Iam here, was just waiting for the new patch like iv said a few times before ;>

Could you post some SS?

I could, if I knew how :P
I'm also testing something else with good results right now. Sicsyco tweak with deeper d-line, more direct passes and my wingbacks man-marking. Excellent rapid attacks!

Back