3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I could, if I knew how :P
I'm also testing something else with good results right now. Sicsyco tweak with deeper d-line, more direct passes and my wingbacks man-marking. Excellent rapid attacks!

Go to preferences and search for shortcuts. There you will find the keys to make a SS. Then go to your documents/fm14 and search a folder that says screeshots.

Go to preferences and search for shortcuts. There you will find the keys to make a SS. Then go to your documents/fm14 and search a folder that says screeshots.

Thanks mate.
Here is a game with your tweak (against easy opposition that play deep):

View attachment 411350 View attachment 411351

And my favourite match, SicSyco tweak with man-marking their wingers, drop deeper and more direct passes:

Thanks mate.
Here is a game with your tweak (against easy opposition that play deep):

View attachment 519291 View attachment 519290

And my favourite match, SicSyco tweak with man-marking their wingers, drop deeper and more direct passes:

This means nothing as it's 2024.
Nearly everyone can make the best (or one of the best) team with regens..
Anyway, congrats for the results.

This means nothing as it's 2024.
Nearly everyone can make the best (or one of the best) team with regens..
Anyway, congrats for the results.

The purpose of this thread is not to show off our results and brag about our success! Of course I have a great team in 2024 (though still not near as good as Real Madrid). This whole discussion is about tactics that work under certain circumstances, i.e. when we're strong favorites or when we're underdogs. It's not as easy as people seem to think to find a tactic that works when all the AI teams start to play ultra defensively against you...

Anyone that have a good corner tactic for 14.3?

Offensive?

Just out best header on near post and SS in the far post. Also, left foot on right side and the other way around for the other side.

Defending i use WBs and DMCs in the 1st and 2nd post (2 each), the 3 CBs ,mark tall, the 2 MCs come back and the SS attack.

hey boys. i have a new version of this tactic for the 14.3 patch. still early days though. anyone interested in helping me test?

here are some screenies:

View attachment 409950

View attachment 409949View attachment 409948View attachment 409947View attachment 409946View attachment 409944View attachment 409943

most goals conceeded have been from set-pieces, as i havent made any changes to them as of yet. i've also completely overhauled my arsenal squad, so very low team cohesion and tactic isnt fluid yet.

View attachment 409925

WB's are marking opposition wingers by default. when playing non-winger formation, remove their marking in-game

drop d-line when playing weaker opposition.

havent used higher d-line against tough opposition yet, but might work too.

set-pieces need tweaking, so i'd appreciate if anyone has a routine for me to plug into this.

any and all feedback is much appreciated so we can try and make a final version of this :)

cheers

Back