3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
did you test this tac with any team on your save veez? if yes how did it go..will test it myself soon:) whats new on this one btw
try plugging in the defensive corner setup Diavolo1992 posted. whats your opinion on the tactic so far?

did you test this tac with any team on your save veez? if yes how did it go..will test it myself soon:) whats new on this one btw

started a new save with arsenal, but still early days. biggest change is 2 SS instead of 1 with 1 BBM in behind them

testing with swansea lost first match 3-0 and 1-1 second game..but its early wingbacks miss alot changes if they can cross would be better..but ill keep u update:) love your tactics mate!

started a new save with arsenal, but still early days. biggest change is 2 SS instead of 1 with 1 BBM in behind them

testing with swansea lost first match 3-0 and 1-1 second game..but its early wingbacks miss alot changes if they can cross would be better..but ill keep u update:) love your tactics mate!

i'll try and set them to cross more often. how you conceeding mate?

set pieces and too much penalty..to be honest i dont think 2 "strikers" is working well got big problems in defence..when willian scores 2 from corners then we have big problems here lol damnit ME..ill keep tweak myself! and we need to add short passes if not my players kick the ball away all the time..
i'll try and set them to cross more often. how you conceeding mate?

Are you still working a tactic for patch 1430?
I like your tactic because I can always sell my best AMC for 30~40 M every season.
Update 2014-01-25: Tactics for 14.2.2 3-4-2-1-0 romian & vezz (SicSyco tweak).tac Great tweak from SicSyco!#3-7-0 romian 14.2.2 is in the bottom under Attached Files or in this post #3096_______________________________________________________________________________________________The The concept of this tactic is all from Veez. All i have done is try to make it perfect in the best way i can.My first test was with Nurnberg in the German Division. Expected position was 16 of 18.The training i use is Def pos.Here is some screens: And matches: Did a few games with Newcastle so see if it works with them too:And here is Ben Arfa that i use in the AMC pos:Hope you guys will enjoy this tactic as much as i have ;>Btw, You will not get like 30-40 shots a game with this, but you will a cheeky goal.

Last edited:
Hi Veez i missing yours 5-2-3 home and away tactic which was great on old patch, is there any good tac with three strikers out there??

Is this tactic dead already? No 14.3 updates?

I have tried the Sicsyco tweak on 14.3 with an average team but the results were below average. Switched to another tactic eventually. For me Sicsyco tweak was the best tactic on 14.2.2 by a mile.

It's still working very well for me (especially when I'm underdog) with some tweaks. More direct passing, drop deeper and my wingbacks man-mark opposition wingers. Depending on how the match goes, I change defense line and some times I had my MCs man mark respective opponents as well with very good results.

Back