3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
The original with sissyco tweak still working for me with my Sheffield United save in 2019/20. Have won the PL and FA cup and this season (first one for me after 14.3) I have played 7 won 5 lost 2 and am in 2nd place. The results are a bit strange however I have won 6-1 at Blackburn and 7-2 at Tottenham but lost 5-0 at Liverpool and 5-2 at home to Reading

First of all i was wondering. If i was SI after the failed serie of 14.2 patch the best option that i have to use is the 14.1.4 with some improvments ME. So i was thinking maybe the things are not so complicated as we think.. I plagued the original tactic into the save with my saint ettiene side and after 6 games i have only wins, clear wins with many CCC the biggest until now is against Monaco away with 0-2. Everyone must tried the original tactic.. sorry for my bad english i want just to help...

First of all i was wondering. If i was SI after the failed serie of 14.2 patch the best option that i have to use is the 14.1.4 with some improvments ME. So i was thinking maybe the things are not so complicated as we think.. I plagued the original tactic into the save with my saint ettiene side and after 6 games i have only wins, clear wins with many CCC the biggest until now is against Monaco away with 0-2. Everyone must tried the original tactic.. sorry for my bad english i want just to help...

I AGREE!!

tried the 14.1 version on the OP and my team played better!!

hey boys!

got a new version of the Bermuda Triangle for you to test: View attachment 403378

View attachment 403374

here are a few results:

View attachment 403373View attachment 403372View attachment 403371View attachment 403370View attachment 403369View attachment 403368View attachment 403367View attachment 403366View attachment 403365View attachment 403363View attachment 403362View attachment 403361

i've included even the bad results, as i feel that we've deserved to win every game we've played this season! although i have tweaked some things as i've gone forward and some of the poorer results were early in the season. i feel the tactic is much more consistent now.

league table:

View attachment 403360

only conceeded 4 goals in 10 matches, although we do have quite a few draws, they were mostly against top teams, and we deserved the win in all of those matches. my chelsea squad also lacks depth, as i've concentrated solely on the tactics and not transfers.

now that im happy with the tactic im gonna start a new game and play a full season with the tactic.

give it a try and let me know what you think! its purely plug and play!

also, special thanks to Artisan, as i used some concepts of his own tactic in developing this.

cheers!

Last edited:
It seems a lot more solid defensively too. Ive had quite a few games where the opponents have 0 shots.

Still using original tactic (SicSyco tweak), and having great results..
I do have the ocassional draw or loss, but overall is still is great..
I don't think there is a tactic that creates as much cc's as this one does. (My average is 7 per game)

anyone out there wanna help me test something new?

Back