3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
hello what tactic are u using in the 6 and 7 nil thrashings I will try out with Fulham in a new season

Started using the new one from the West Ham game (I'm Leeds United in 2019) and... WOW.

attachment.php

im playing around with things at the back and in the DMC pos, as i think it should improve defensively

Hi all

I'm trying these new tactics (Tricky Treq) with Inter Milan...for me are the best tactics of this patch...I just want to avoid misunderstanding...for me are the best tactics because are the only ones that creates a lots of CCCs...I don't know how will works with lower team and I don't know if even with Real Madrid or Barcelona you will win everything...unfortunately are not a completely ME broken tactics (we'are not talking about Diablo or Ssheng) and you can loose games due to corner kicks, free kicks or simply because the ME wants this (I think that from this point of view SI created its best ME!!!)...for example I won away against Juventus 5-1 but I lost at home against Cagliari 0-2 (anyway as I told you before my team created 5 CCCs so I could easily win the game if my Trequartistas scored that CCCs).

To summarize I love this tactics for the lot of CCCs but for this ME sometimes these CCCs are not enough!!!

Anyway thanks Veez for these tactics!

I think the best way to use it may be :

- control most of the time
- attack when you need to score
- counter when playing a very strong team

I need to try it a little more this way but will post feedback soon :)

Hi Victorjol

Let me know your feedback about the different mentality...I'm still using this tactic with success (for example in the last game against Paok Salonicco I had 10 CCC...I'm Inter Milan). I still have the idea that is the best tactics in term of CCC. I have tried Fetish and Boti but I don't like too much!

I hope that this thread will return on top of FM2014 thread!

Hi Victorjol

Let me know your feedback about the different mentality...I'm still using this tactic with success (for example in the last game against Paok Salonicco I had 10 CCC...I'm Inter Milan). I still have the idea that is the best tactics in term of CCC. I have tried Fetish and Boti but I don't like too much!

I hope that this thread will return on top of FM2014 thread!

Yeah, me too ! I had such great times playing with the first versions when the game came out...

I've posted screens of the end of my previous season with Leeds (using the last version) a few posts back and winning the Champions League was absolutely unexpected ! Can't wait to test it completely fluid on a whole season. At the moment we finished unbeaten during friendlies with easy wins and a few draws, beat Chelsea 3-1 in the Community Shield and destroyed Everton 5-1 for our first game in the EPL.

Will keep you updated !

**** veez ! Seems like you did it again...

Playing with Leeds in 2019, my starting XI is something like :

Rulli - Digne, Kolasinac, Matip, Papadopoulos, Kelly - Rabiot, Regen - Vadala, Ward-Prose, Holtby

Results :
View attachment 396518

League table :
View attachment 396526

The games ("occasions nettes" is the french for CCC) :

*** Community Shield ***
View attachment 396522

*** Super Cup ***
View attachment 396525

*** Premier League ***
View attachment 396521 View attachment 396527 View attachment 396520 View attachment 396519 View attachment 396524

*** Champions League ***
View attachment 396523

Like I've said before, I play control most of the time expect when underdog in away games (then counter, only against Newcastle in those screens) or if I need to score a goal (then attack). We missed two penalties against Newcastle, when the ME doesn't want you to score... you don't...

THANKS VEEZ FOR THE HUGE WORK ! :D:wub:

After a preseason of success my team (Inter Milan) failed to win. I was smashed by Juventus, Napoli and Roma (0 CCC and very few shots for me...more then 20 shots for them). My team fail to create CCCs even with lower team. My Trequartista are Kovacic, Cassano, Ronaldinho, Palacio, Icardi so is hard to believe that these kind of players fail to win against lower team. My board is very closed to fire me!!

I have decided to go back to 14.1.3 and enjoy again the game with the original Romian & Veez tactic!!!

After a preseason of success my team (Inter Milan) failed to win. I was smashed by Juventus, Napoli and Roma (0 CCC and very few shots for me...more then 20 shots for them). My team fail to create CCCs even with lower team. My Trequartista are Kovacic, Cassano, Ronaldinho, Palacio, Icardi so is hard to believe that these kind of players fail to win against lower team. My board is very closed to fire me!!

I have decided to go back to 14.1.3 and enjoy again the game with the original Romian & Veez tactic!!!

how do you go back patches????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The orginal tactic does it work best with 14.1.3 patch or 14.1.4?

Back