Barnsley (cup, H) : 4-1
Liverpool ( A ) : 0-1
Dinamo (CL - H) : 6-0
Chelsea ( H ) : 1-1
Swansea ( H ) : 0-1
AC Milan (CL - A) : 2-5
Stoke ( A ) : 0-1
West Brom ( A ) : 0-1

Still pretty strong results except the game against Swansea in which we created absolutely no chances and only 3 or 4 shots, only 1 on target. Glad we didn't lose any games against Arsenal, Manchester, Chelsea and Liverpool and wonderful Champions League campaign so far. I'll maybe try to change the d-line depending on the opposition, it could make some games easier (I haven't checked how it was set by default)...

Last edited:

Thanks for the tactics. I tried to use them (for 10 or so matches) and while the results were ok, there were some annoying issues:
1. First of all, both def. midfielders play terribly bad. I play Liverpool and one of the def. midfielders is Gerrard and he is the worst player in the team with this tactic.
2. The attacking trio scores from time to time but not on a regular basis.
3. A lot of goals from my wingbacks, and most of these goals are absolutely ridiculous (from bad crosses).

Is there is a filter for this tactic because the tactic that was in the first page is so restricted for pique and messi only

Still having strong results with Leeds. A 3-1 loss away against Brighton but mostly wins for the rest.
Is anyone else playing with the new versions ?

Last edited:
As I only have this game for the Vita, would it be possible someone could post up screens of the tactical settings so that I can try and replicate them? Please :)

hey dudes! after what feels like thousands of hours of testing and head banging, i think i've finally got a new version of the original tactic that works on this patch! anyone out there wanna help me test?

hey dudes! after what feels like thousands of hours of testing and head banging, i think i've finally got a new version of the original tactic that works on this patch! anyone out there wanna help me test?

i loved your tactic, id gladly test it , ive got a brighton career going now. send it on over and ill rattle through a season tonight and get back to you

I'm game can start testing tomorrow???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'll have a go mate, used your old one for ages and it worked a treat! If you need me to go a certain type of team just say but I'd gladly test it.

i loved your tactic, id gladly test it , ive got a brighton career going now. send it on over and ill rattle through a season tonight and get back to you

thanks mate! i really appreciate it :)

here it is: View attachment 389759

its still a work in progress. came up with it just this afternoon, but its been showing promise ever since. so if you find any areas for improvement, please do share!

cheers

I can start tonight and have the week off work! This was my favorite tactic on FM14 and would be over the moon to help out mate!

I'm game can start testing tomorrow???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'll have a go mate, used your old one for ages and it worked a treat! If you need me to go a certain type of team just say but I'd gladly test it.

use whoever you want mate!

and start whenever you want too mate!

lol ;)

cheers!

it's a sign! the week I can finally play FM again since last december you come up with the new version... tell me it works, I offically give up trying to understand the ME this year.

View attachment 389757 View attachment 389756 View attachment 389755 View attachment 389754

here are a few of my results so far. i know im real madrid, but it just happened to be the save i had open at the time i came up with the idea for this. was trying to recreate the real ancelotti tactic, so didnt sign anyone, didnt do training, nothing, even sold arbeloa coz i hate him lol. ive played some games with marcelo or coentrao as CB's coz i dont have any depth, but the results have been impressive, as well as the displays.

we go forward really well, and shut up shop most of the time. the opposition only pose a thread from long balls over our high d-line, but they are rare, and normally only when our team are in the lead and become complacent. im experimenting with changing mentality to counter after we gain a comfortable lead. so far so good.

View attachment 389750

Back