3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
it's a sign! the week I can finally play FM again since last december you come up with the new version... tell me it works, I offically give up trying to understand the ME this year.

hopefully this is the planetary alignment we have been waiting for! :D so far so good! but you never know whats gonna happen next with this ME, so fingers crossed! :P

hopefully this is the planetary alignment we have been waiting for! :D so far so good! but you never know whats gonna happen next with this ME, so fingers crossed! :P

Based on past merits you have my trust! I will test discreetly, waiting for new tactic thread :)

View attachment 389746

16 mins, 4 CCC, 0-3 ... simply relentless!!

word of advice... get the best **** WB's you can find!! with finishing and composure if you can, they will rip apart the opposition defence

Based on past merits you have my trust! I will test discreetly, waiting for new tactic thread :)

cheers mate :)

if the tactic merrits it, i will open a new thread. but all in good time! for now, this will do :)

im finding that it works better if, once you get a comfortable lead, instead of changing to counter, remain on standard mentality, but add retain posession and play out of defence and reduce tempo. this will give you more control over the ball and the game.

I'll try it out tonight with Tottenham. They're a good but not top tier squad and their roster seems fairly well suited for it.

3 games , 3 wins, averaging 5 ccc's , scoring averge 3 goals a game over 3 games..............liking the 2 in the am position instead of the previous version of 1.

promising to say the least

3 games , 3 wins, averaging 5 ccc's , scoring averge 3 goals a game over 3 games..............liking the 2 in the am position instead of the previous version of 1.

promising to say the least

nice! i would say the big tests will be away to big teams, as i havent played such a game yet. there might be some adjustments to be made to the tactic in those games.

i really like the two enganche in the middle too! its as if they take turns being either striker or playmaker between themselves, and they also set up the overlapping full-backs beautifully

I won 6 out of my first 7 games so far, but they were all games that I should have been winning regardless. I should have some more useful data tomorrow.

Looks promising, but, real madrid... come on, the original was legendary, you could have managed hull or stoke and be champion in the first season, this last one might be good but it doesn't look OP, i miss 14.1.4 :(

i know, it was just who i was playing with at the moment. gonna start a new save today!
Who did you have in mind? The main reason I went with Spurs was because Lamela and Erikson seemed like great candidates to be the Enganches plus some really strong options at CM and DM. They seemed like the best compromise as far as having good enough players to use the tactic to its potential without being so good that they'd steamroll on talent alone.

Who did you have in mind? The main reason I went with Spurs was because Lamela and Erikson seemed like great candidates to be the Enganches plus some really strong options at CM and DM. They seemed like the best compromise as far as having good enough players to use the tactic to its potential without being so good that they'd steamroll on talent alone.

i agree. spurs have a really good team for this tactic. just have to get rid of soldado and adebayor. i dunno who im gonna play with, i was gonna have a look at some teams and start a new save now, but im at uni and i think my teacher is onto me lol so i have to play it cool for now. any suggestions?

View attachment 567383 View attachment 567384 View attachment 567385 View attachment 567387

here are a few of my results so far. i know im real madrid, but it just happened to be the save i had open at the time i came up with the idea for this. was trying to recreate the real ancelotti tactic, so didnt sign anyone, didnt do training, nothing, even sold arbeloa coz i hate him lol. ive played some games with marcelo or coentrao as CB's coz i dont have any depth, but the results have been impressive, as well as the displays.

we go forward really well, and shut up shop most of the time. the opposition only pose a thread from long balls over our high d-line, but they are rare, and normally only when our team are in the lead and become complacent. im experimenting with changing mentality to counter after we gain a comfortable lead. so far so good.

View attachment 567397

test with which ver 14.3 or 14.3.1?

W0rd f1lter is owning me so I can't really type a good response and can't quote you but Stuttgart's roster seems fairly well suited to try and use. Southampton have the depth at AM(C) but Shaw and Clyne are only competent as wingbacks

Played about 5 or 6 games with this tactic with my Newcastle team and you cant argue with results! Not much possession as everyone on here knows and lots of CCC's just feels different to the mighty 3-4-2-1-0 romian & veez (SicSyco Boss) << best tactic ever by a country mile!! Maybe its just me being sentimental or setting my standards way to high but none the less an amazing tactic mate

Back