3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
W0rd f1lter is owning me so I can't really type a good response and can't quote you but Stuttgart's roster seems fairly well suited to try and use. Southampton have the depth at AM(C) but Shaw and Clyne are only competent as wingbacks

might go with southampton! not really a fan of bundesliga :P i'll have a better look at the teams in a while and let u know who i choose

Played about 5 or 6 games with this tactic with my Newcastle team and you cant argue with results! Not much possession as everyone on here knows and lots of CCC's just feels different to the mighty 3-4-2-1-0 romian & veez (SicSyco Boss) << best tactic ever by a country mile!! Maybe its just me being sentimental or setting my standards way to high but none the less an amazing tactic mate

i agree it isnt the same, but its as close as i've come to it in the last few months since 14.1.4. and believe me, i?ve tried! i just counted all my files in my tactics folder...... 496!!!! looool its been driving me mental. i've developed a love hate relationship with fm due to it. hopefully with some more work we can make this better and closer to the original versions for previous patches.

in regards to posession, i've been trying to play narrower and with play out of defence, and it improves posession quite a bit and doesnt seem to withdraw from the offensive prowess. im normally using it after we get a 2 goal lead to control posession and the game but i will try to use it early on in games too

i agree it isnt the same, but its as close as i've come to it in the last few months since 14.1.4. and believe me, i?ve tried! i just counted all my files in my tactics folder...... 496!!!! looool its been driving me mental. i've developed a love hate relationship with fm due to it. hopefully with some more work we can make this better and closer to the original versions for previous patches.

No arguments with it mate you have done an amazing job the main difference I found is that in the old tactic a refereed to balls got played over the top alot and gave the SS so many chances to score, this one with the EG seem to play with their backs to goal and try and play in other players instead.

Like a said mate its another amazing tactic and you can tell you've been trying only good things to say about it from me!

No arguments with it mate you have done an amazing job the main difference I found is that in the old tactic a refereed to balls got played over the top alot and gave the SS so many chances to score, this one with the EG seem to play with their backs to goal and try and play in other players instead.

Like a said mate its another amazing tactic and you can tell you've been trying only good things to say about it from me!

cheers mate! really apppreciate it! :) you're right, the approach is a little bit different, but i really like the way it works. with the current ME i think that the "balls over the top" approach doesnt work anymore unfortunately, and the quality of CCC's is much better this way in my opinion.

have you found any areas for improvement?

cheers mate! really apppreciate it! :) you're right, the approach is a little bit different, but i really like the way it works. with the current ME i think that the "balls over the top" approach doesnt work anymore unfortunately, and the quality of CCC's is much better this way in my opinion.

have you found any areas for improvement?

In all honesty mate I couldn't improve this had a try at changing one of the EG to a SS but it had no real affect on the team and if anything made it a little worse, for anyone trying this tactic sit back and watch your team rip anyone apart

In all honesty mate I couldn't improve this had a try at changing one of the EG to a SS but it had no real affect on the team and if anything made it a little worse, for anyone trying this tactic sit back and watch your team rip anyone apart

as close as we will get to a ME breaker????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

always played on standard?

for the time beeing yes. i've experimented a little with control and counter but havent taken any conclusions from it yet. when you get a comfortable lead, retain posession, play narrower and play out of defence instead of changing mentality, to control the ball and the game

as close as we will get to a ME breaker????

dunno mate! needs a lot more testing before anyone can say that. but i think it will be hard with thus ME

The new ME it's a tough little *****, for now it's making us cry like little biatches. :D

for the time beeing yes. i've experimented a little with control and counter but havent taken any conclusions from it yet. when you get a comfortable lead, retain posession, play narrower and play out of defence instead of changing mentality, to control the ball and the game
what about attacking at home against weaker teams?

what about attacking at home against weaker teams?

havent tried it yet. didnt need to! standard always gets me the goals i need. but against weaker teams might not work so well, coz our d-line would be too high, pushing up the rest of the team and there would be no space to run in behind the opposition defence. sometimes if you cant break down the opposition, you can even remove the higher d-line so the opposition press a little higher up the pitch, leaving more space in behind them for us to exploit.

havent tried it yet. didnt need to! standard always gets me the goals i need. but against weaker teams might not work so well, coz our d-line would be too high, pushing up the rest of the team and there would be no space to run in behind the opposition defence. sometimes if you cant break down the opposition, you can even remove the higher d-line so the opposition press a little higher up the pitch, leaving more space in behind them for us to exploit.
okay cheers, problem i have so far 3 games 1 goal, none conceded tho.im everton, retraining lukaku to play eg but maybe thats the wrong way to go?

let's see how good this puppy is then.... kicking a new save up just to try it..

okay cheers, problem i have so far 3 games 1 goal, none conceded tho.im everton, retraining lukaku to play eg but maybe thats the wrong way to go?

lukaku isnt the best player for the enganche position. need a creative player with mobility, but that can finish too. in regards to scoring goals, are u creating chances and simply not making them count or are you finding it hard to create chances too? if so, try playing narrower

let's see how good this puppy is then.... kicking a new save up just to try it..

just started a new save with liverpool. this actually seems very similar to brendan roger's tactic that used 3 at the back, with offensive wing-backs, two holding mids and suarez and stu up front with coutinho in behind them, brilliant!

Back