3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
just started a new save with liverpool. this actually seems very similar to brendan roger's tactic that used 3 at the back, with offensive wing-backs, two holding mids and suarez and stu up front with coutinho in behind them, brilliant!

I've kicked it up with Swansea.. coming up to first game. '' dont watch friendlies " I'll let you know after 10 games pal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried changing the 3 defenders from BPD to CD? I don't have any in my team, also the defensive cm's have **** ratings, can I change them to BWM?

Has anyone tried changing the 3 defenders from BPD to CD? I don't have any in my team, also the defensive cm's have **** ratings, can I change them to BWM?

dude, u can change whatever you want! as i said before, this is q work in progress. i encourage everyone to try new things in an attempt to make the tactic better!

dude, u can change whatever you want! as i said before, this is q work in progress. i encourage everyone to try new things in an attempt to make the tactic better!

Mate, I don't want to mess up your feng shui with this marvelous tactic, it could be the best i've tried for the new patch.

Mate, I don't want to mess up your feng shui with this marvelous tactic, it could be the best i've tried for the new patch.

thanks mate :) glad its working out! but we can definately improve on it, there has to be something

just changed to BWM's too and they seemed to perform better.

I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong but I'm 15 (league) games in with Wolfsburg and it's going terribly. I'm 3-5-7 and my g/d is -9. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Back