3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
do u think this tacti plays different in 2dQUOTE=carlosxxx2009;2126593]lol no probs thanks veez[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Observations so far:

-This tactic is really really stout defensively. I just got the park the tank achievement on steam (10 competitive matches without conceding a goal). This is definitely the best tactic I've used as far as being a defensive tactic that doesn't completely cripple your offense.

-I don't see this being a plug-n-play tactic. The Enganches have a ton of responsibility between creating chances for each other and the rest of the team. Ideally these two are going to be two of the best players on your team. They also need to be very well rounded. Most rosters probably won't have the depth you'd like at DM to start out with either, and you are going to need to transfer in some players who can play the WB spots. Most teams don't have players on their squad that should be playing as the first team WBs IMO.

-A lot of lob balls over the top surprisingly get through. I'd abandoned even bothering to try getting these in any of my other tactics since controlling, possession based soccer had been working so well for me. A good portion of my CCCs come from lobs over the top that one of the enganches gets under.

View attachment 389413View attachment 389411

Against Man U the first goal was from a complete blunder by Vertonghen on a pass back to Kaboul. Kaboul went for it and stopped, Lloris ran out from the box but didn't make it to the ball, and Valencia had an open net to shoot on. I believe that was their only CCC. The second goal was a header from a corner.

Hey guys,
I'm just reading this topic and I'm little confuse. Here is a many post, tweaks, screens, download files and I just need to know, where I can find the right tactic for 14.3 patch. Can I use the player filter from first page and what do you recomend me for underdogs and middle teams? Thx authors for help

Hey guys,
I'm just reading this topic and I'm little confuse. Here is a many post, tweaks, screens, download files and I just need to know, where I can find the right tactic for 14.3 patch. Can I use the player filter from first page and what do you recomend me for underdogs and middle teams? Thx authors for help

I think veez should update the OP with the last tactic as it seems to be very close to perfection, at least to what we knew on 14.1.4 and the previous tactics. Tried it yesterday on my LOSC save in FMC and it is wonderful :D

You can find the right one JUST HERE mate.

i playe a "veez"inspired tactic with is a 3-4-2-1 with spurs and is lovley. i want to share the tactic but i dont now how to share in the forum.

Hi Veez

I love your tactics (unfortunately I have some troubles using Inter Milan...I think that ME decide that on FM2014 Inter Milan can't win). I know that you don't want to use the lob ball over the head of the defender. Anyway I would like to try this kind of play. Can you tell me how to change the instructions\roles to get this kind of play?

Thanks!

Hi Veez

I love your tactics (unfortunately I have some troubles using Inter Milan...I think that ME decide that on FM2014 Inter Milan can't win). I know that you don't want to use the lob ball over the head of the defender. Anyway I would like to try this kind of play. Can you tell me how to change the instructions\roles to get this kind of play?

Thanks!

i've had some dificulties in some games too. try bringing one of the enganches back to midfield to CM, and set him to attack, getting further forward and set the other enganche to SS, like the original tactic. change DM's to defend, maybe DLP's. Im gonna try it out too.

i playe a "veez"inspired tactic with is a 3-4-2-1 with spurs and is lovley. i want to share the tactic but i dont now how to share in the forum.

when u post, go to advanced options on the bottom right and press icon with little clip, like attachments. upload the file and it will insert a code into the post that will enable the download

I think veez should update the OP with the last tactic as it seems to be very close to perfection, at least to what we knew on 14.1.4 and the previous tactics. Tried it yesterday on my LOSC save in FMC and it is wonderful :D

You can find the right one JUST HERE mate.

cheers mate! this thread was opened by my friend romian. unfortunately i cant change the op and romian has been away lately. im not totally satisfied with the tactic yet. think it can be better. when it gets there, i'll definately post a new thread

Observations so far:

-This tactic is really really stout defensively. I just got the park the tank achievement on steam (10 competitive matches without conceding a goal). This is definitely the best tactic I've used as far as being a defensive tactic that doesn't completely cripple your offense.

-I don't see this being a plug-n-play tactic. The Enganches have a ton of responsibility between creating chances for each other and the rest of the team. Ideally these two are going to be two of the best players on your team. They also need to be very well rounded. Most rosters probably won't have the depth you'd like at DM to start out with either, and you are going to need to transfer in some players who can play the WB spots. Most teams don't have players on their squad that should be playing as the first team WBs IMO.

-A lot of lob balls over the top surprisingly get through. I'd abandoned even bothering to try getting these in any of my other tactics since controlling, possession based soccer had been working so well for me. A good portion of my CCCs come from lobs over the top that one of the enganches gets under.

View attachment 568161View attachment 568164

Against Man U the first goal was from a complete blunder by Vertonghen on a pass back to Kaboul. Kaboul went for it and stopped, Lloris ran out from the box but didn't make it to the ball, and Valencia had an open net to shoot on. I believe that was their only CCC. The second goal was a header from a corner.

i totally agree. have u experimented with the settings and tried to make it more efficient?

i totally agree. have u experimented with the settings and tried to make it more efficient?

Nope, I was going to play at least half a season with the default instructions first.

Last edited:
Masterpiece :

attachment.php
attachment.php

5th season with Lille so I have quite a good team now and I changes the mentality to attacking.
"occasions nettes" is the french for CCC, this is my absolute record.

View attachment 388905

Thx, i tried this tactic half season in my second year with NK Aluminij (Slovenia Prva Liga). I'm underdog in league, so I used filter from OP and buy some new players for right positions.
I concentrated on learn tactic, but when was a tactic fluid, the realuts were not good. Especially against the favorites and away games I lose. I looked at the comparison of teams and found that we have about the fourth team in attributes,so I expected more.
The main problem I see in a smaller number of key opportunities and a bad game in defense.
I'm at work now, so I can send the results, but even if the defender has excellent attributes for the position of the thrower defender, plays below average and makes a fatal error. MC works well (average 7.3) WB same problem as CB (6.3 max) DM (6.8) and AM (6.8), mainly AM having a problem to score. Most players have no preferred motions. The team has good morale and physical condition, but loses most of the games out there, but troubled even at home.
Maybe tactic does not work well only in Slovenia or middle teams. Maybe not, but I do not want changed gaming setup, because it is so small team can not afford.

Thx, i tried this tactic half season in my second year with NK Aluminij (Slovenia Prva Liga). I'm underdog in league, so I used filter from OP and buy some new players for right positions.
I concentrated on learn tactic, but when was a tactic fluid, the realuts were not good. Especially against the favorites and away games I lose. I looked at the comparison of teams and found that we have about the fourth team in attributes,so I expected more.
The main problem I see in a smaller number of key opportunities and a bad game in defense.
I'm at work now, so I can send the results, but even if the defender has excellent attributes for the position of the thrower defender, plays below average and makes a fatal error. MC works well (average 7.3) WB same problem as CB (6.3 max) DM (6.8) and AM (6.8), mainly AM having a problem to score. Most players have no preferred motions. The team has good morale and physical condition, but loses most of the games out there, but troubled even at home.
Maybe tactic does not work well only in Slovenia or middle teams. Maybe not, but I do not want changed gaming setup, because it is so small team can not afford.

sorry to hear that mate! unfortunately i've come to understand that this tactic is more suited for big teams. im working on getting it to work for middle and smaller teams.

sorry to hear that mate! unfortunately i've come to understand that this tactic is more suited for big teams. im working on getting it to work for middle and smaller teams.

Nice to see this thread working again. how have you been?

Im still using 3-4-2-1-0 with my own tweaks for 6 and a half seasons and it still works!

So, i have some questions:

Why leave WBs and go for FBs?
Why change from SS to Treq?

Cheers

Im still using 3-4-2-1-0 with my own tweaks for 6 and a half seasons and it still works!

Cheers

hey dude! just experimenting. but the last version i uploaded has WB's and EG instead of SS. give it a go! can u post some screenies of ur tweak?

hey dude! just experimenting. but the last version i uploaded has WB's and EG instead of SS. give it a go! can u post some screenies of ur tweak?

Can you SS your tactic?

About mine, i can put it here and you can give it a go, if you want, but only later, can't do it right now.

Cheers

Is it still as overpowered as the first version?

Back