3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Is it still as overpowered as the first version?

Against big teams yes. Against smaller ones its a little bit hard, since they stay back and we don't have space.

In this case, i add "play ball into box", or something similar to avoid long shoots.

What do you do when you suddenly start to play very unstable after a good period? Team talks? Squad talk? Tactic Tweaks? Rotations of players? No matter what tactic I use there seem to be atleast two times in a season where I go in a massivly bad period wich results in loosing the league and barely making it to second place.

Playing Manchester United, got players like Isco, Jese, Carvajal, Doria, Pogba, Romero, Verratti, Will Hughes along with United players who fit the tactic.

Please help me before I get a stroke by playing this game.....

What do you do when you suddenly start to play very unstable after a good period? Team talks? Squad talk? Tactic Tweaks? Rotations of players? No matter what tactic I use there seem to be atleast two times in a season where I go in a massivly bad period wich results in loosing the league and barely making it to second place.

Playing Manchester United, got players like Isco, Jese, Carvajal, Doria, Pogba, Romero, Verratti, Will Hughes along with United players who fit the tactic.

Please help me before I get a stroke by playing this game.....

That's normal, all the teams have lower periods. Just hang on!!

after the feedback i got i came to the conclusion that the Fluid 2412 Veez Tactic had some great qualities and performed very well when your team was favourite, however, they didnt do so well playing as underdogs. So did some more tweaking and testing and came up with a 3 tactic set. It has an Attack version, to play when favourite, and a Counter version to play when underdog. It also has a Control version to keep posession and take control of a match after you have bagged a comfortable lead.

Hope it works as well for you as it has for me. I'll appreciate any feedback taht you can give me so that i can try to improve these tactics as much as i can.

View attachment 388386

cheers

View attachment 388361View attachment 388360View attachment 388359

here are a few examples of some matches played with the 3 tactic set. played against sevilla and olympiakos with attack version and changed to control in second half. played with counter version against bar?a. we played really well but lost 1-0 to a f-kick goal from pique which was their only CCC. Unfortunately we missed a lot of chances as you can see from the stats. stll really happy with how this is turning out. opposition rarely even get a shot on goal.

going to load this set into a new save with a smaller team now and see how it does, but feeling confident.

only commentary matches, dont have time to watch matches, and tactic is not even half fluid

View attachment 388096

This ME is taking the **** how in the world can a striker miss 4 1 on 1 most retarded game ive ever come across. Apart from games like this great tactic veez :D Ill update at end of season Top of league started using your tactic in Jan most recent tactic in Feb

Sorry to be a pain in the **** but what tactic is everyone using, any tweaks would be helpful too. Cheers.

I've had enough with the 14.3 patch, just reverted back to 14.1.4 and raping the match engine with the original tactic from the op, I'd rather play on an older patch than not enjoy the game at all.

after the feedback i got i came to the conclusion that the Fluid 2412 Veez Tactic had some great qualities and performed very well when your team was favourite, however, they didnt do so well playing as underdogs. So did some more tweaking and testing and came up with a 3 tactic set. It has an Attack version, to play when favourite, and a Counter version to play when underdog. It also has a Control version to keep posession and take control of a match after you have bagged a comfortable lead.

Hope it works as well for you as it has for me. I'll appreciate any feedback taht you can give me so that i can try to improve these tactics as much as i can.

View attachment 570618

cheers
What if im not Favourite nor Underdog am i gonna use the control then?

What if im not Favourite nor Underdog am i gonna use the control then?

no mate, go with attacking. i normally go with attacking always at home, even if im not favourite. just beat barcelona 2-1 at home with attacking. i'm real sociedad 2nd season. if you feel confident, you can also use attacking away from home, and when u get the lead try counter. need to read the game and the opposition, to see if you can get away with a more defensive approach with less posession on the break or with a more posession based game, just passing the ball around. all games are different, so it isnt an exact science. tactics can be really good, but we will always have to manage our teams and their games :P

View attachment 387986View attachment 387985

here are some screenies from my last game. beat barcelona 2-1 at home for the first leag of the super-cup. this is real sociedad second season, so i have an interesting and talented, but very young squad.

started with the attack version and got control of the game, scoring two goals in the first 30 mins. unfortunately got a CB sent off, so had to change to counter and removed one of the EG's. we actually held up better than i thought we would, and still managed to have one or two chances. their first CCC (and only real chance in the game) came from a bad pass in defence. their second from their 88 min penalty which was their only goal.

very happy with this result. gonna play counter in camp nou for the second leg

Back