3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Veez, you should probably update the OP with what tactics are being used. Makes it more simple.

veez have you seen this tactic? http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-plug-play-test-crystal-p-newcastle-wham.html

it does use a similar concept to the original veez-romian masterpiece, of course not the ME breaker your tactic was, but I think the guy is onto something with his three Shadow Strikers setting. It seems to create a decent number of 1 on 1 chances for the SS's and the full backs.

have a look maybe :)

View attachment 571675

Great tactic done the double who needs possession lol :P . Only down side i like striker tactics ;) have u tried making a striker tactic veez ?

i've been kind of obsessed with strikerless tactics this year lol every time i start on a new tactic with strikers, when it starts working or if it performs well defensively, i always remove the strikers coz of that glimpse of hope that i might be able to recreate a tactic as good as the original one for 14.1.4. hehehe.

Veez, you should probably update the OP with what tactics are being used. Makes it more simple.

i know mate, but unfortunately i dnt have access to this op, only romian does. but if this version or any tweaked versions continue to perform, i'll open a new thread for it

i know mate, but unfortunately i dnt have access to this op, only romian does. but if this version or any tweaked versions continue to perform, i'll open a new thread for it
Ah. I thought you were the OP. I'd make a new thread TBH. Just give credit to Romian where its needed.

Yes Veez, better to start a new thread...its getting too long and previous info is no more equivlent.

View attachment 387710

WOOOOOOOOO.....1st game played as Arsenal in the middle of the season, I sold all my Giroud and Ozil and all expensive salary guys.....

I used control as I played at home and this is the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me try 10 more games before I say this tac has given me happiness again!

View attachment 387673

Results....

Lost badly to Barca and I used counter...didn't believe they could score that much however 1 away goal saved my ***.

Counter used against chelsea and I didn't have any chance to attack....they hardly had any good chance too but they have diego costa and 1-0 is fair.

Then in the final, I played with attack as control and counter couldn't get me any chance to attack.

View attachment 572347

Results....

Lost badly to Barca and I used counter...didn't believe they could score that much however 1 away goal saved my ***.

Counter used against chelsea and I didn't have any chance to attack....they hardly had any good chance too but they have diego costa and 1-0 is fair.

Then in the final, I played with attack as control and counter couldn't get me any chance to attack.

yeah mate, its like i said before, this tactic works great at home and whe you are favourite, but in big matches away it doesnt do as well. im not hgappy with the counter version yet. control i think works well to take control of games ang give more posession when we have a lead, but counter definately needs working on. anyone have any ideas or tweaks for a version to play away against stronger teams?

Ah. I thought you were the OP. I'd make a new thread TBH. Just give credit to Romian where its needed.

Yes Veez, better to start a new thread...its getting too long and previous info is no more equivlent.

i agree. as soon as im happy with the tactic i will do so. still some work to do :)

View attachment 387642

my latest result. went back to the first version of Fluid 3412 Veez but with an attacking mentality (its a bit different from the one i uploaded in the 3 tactic set), simply added play narrower. think the stats speak for themselves. didnt change to control version as i didnt feel liverpool could pose a threat, so just went with it. i'd say control version is more usefu when you feel that you are giving the ball away easily and that this way the opposition can cause you some danger. if you dont feel at threat, just stick with it! :) still working on the counter version. hopefully will post back soon with updates

so what one is best in you opinion, your new ones or old one changed to att mentality?

so what one is best in you opinion, your new ones or old one changed to att mentality?

i'd probably say the old one with att mentality, but dont change to "play narrower" as it didnt work in my next games

Hi Ethan88,
Like you, I would like to revert back to 14.1.4, is there a way to do it with Steam? I've tried copy-paste a lot of Steam/FM14 files in the local folder but didn't succeed...
What is your solution?
Thanks a lot !!!

Back