3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
they have a red position there, should i train them as am?

I've lost all the hopes in thus ******* game, just lost a match 4 - 0 with 3 goals coming from corners and 1 from penalty, wtf man

Hello guys, so I decided to try this tactic and I started by the original one from the op, and it was doing gr8, but to change things a little bit I tried wampy's tweak and the first game came to this View attachment 446862

I'll keep trying this tweak a bit more and get back 2 u with more ss.
By the way gratz Romian and Veez for the amazing tactic.

Great tactic! but I was losing too much home games so I put 1 of the DM as striker(false 9) are results have been epic

Going to try this tactic wit Hoffenheim! I really hope it works as great as it works for the other teams I see here!!! Going to keep you posted!!! Going to use the original one!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

Going to try this tactic wit Hoffenheim! I really hope it works as great as it works for the other teams I see here!!! Going to keep you posted!!! Going to use the original one!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck! Use Jassar:s setup for corners and freekicks. Mine are not that good tbh

Used Shaqiri as AMC and he just can't stop scoring! 60 minutes in 2 games, 4 goals...

Using Veez's "tougher" tweeks. 2nd Season with Newcastle, I came 2nd first season (2 pts behind manutd, same pts as Chelsea). Ben Arfa got top goal scorer.

Here's 2 quick SS from season 2 (I didn't take any from Season 1 because I'm ****! :( ) Look at who I've already played and BEAT! Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Galatasary, A.C. Milan, Liverpool, Tottenham, Bayern.

View attachment 446842

View attachment 446836

Last edited:
looking at starting a new save with this formation with everton who should i play amc would have 30 mil to spend after sales

Right which tactic is the best! haha only joking im gna test Wamp's now see how it is :)

Back