3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I just cant decide which tactic is better!!!!! lol

im currently working on some tweaks that have revealed themselves simply awesome. gimme a few minutes and ill post it for testing

im currently working on some tweaks that have revealed themselves simply awesome. gimme a few minutes and ill post it for testing

lol no bother chum. theres that many its like i want to try this 1, no this 1, no that 1 :P Ive enjoyed this thread tho so good work guys some amazing tactics and tweaks :) and any girls if any lol ;)

View attachment 446817 here it is. now, and this is very important! defensive line is set to default, but in the first minutes of the match you must determine if opposition plays posession or direct. if you see them playing through balls over ur defense, drop deeper and remove off-side trap, if they pass it around and try to work the ball into the box, use a higher defensive line. let me know how u do. edit: this version has updated offensive and defensive set-pieces that are working well too

Last edited:
whats new in test1 veez ?

a few settings on the WB's, coz they were having inconsistent ratings, they will now be more dangerous, both setting up goals and appearing in finishing positions. the DM's also had inconsistent ratings, changed them to DLP's on support, so they play a bigger part going forward without compromising their defensive duties. set-pieces have also been updated. wide CB's are also set to tackle harder now. think thats about it

View attachment 436741 here it is. now, and this is very important! defensive line is set to default, but in the first minutes of the match you must determine if opposition plays posession or direct. if you see them playing through balls over ur defense, drop deeper and remove off-side trap, if they pass it around and try to work the ball into the box, use a higher defensive line. let me know how u do. edit: this version has updated offensive and defensive set-pieces that are working well too

sorry, i meant much deeper def-line, not just deeper

Played a few games with this 3-4-2-1-0 Test v1.tac

Rio Ave 0 Benfica 4
Benfica 7 Guimaraes 0
Gil Vicente 0 Benfica 5
Man City 1 Benfica 3

Not bad loool and i didn?t make any tweak in this "if you see them playing through balls over ur defense, drop deeper and remove off-side trap, if they pass it around and try to work the ball into the box, use a higher defensive line."

View attachment 436741 here it is. now, and this is very important! defensive line is set to default, but in the first minutes of the match you must determine if opposition plays posession or direct. if you see them playing through balls over ur defense, drop deeper and remove off-side trap, if they pass it around and try to work the ball into the box, use a higher defensive line. let me know how u do. edit: this version has updated offensive and defensive set-pieces that are working well too

will probably remove tackle harder from wide CB's as ive just conceeded 2 penalties from reckless tackles in the same game. still won though, scored 6 :)

just one question what should i do with my strickers and my wingers? Should i sell them or train them for AMC and CM position?

I'll try the tweak veez, any particular match preparation settings?

View attachment 446812View attachment 446811 latest result, which is simply awesome because i ****** up my squad registration for the champions league by going on holiday until the next match, so some of my best players didnt play. dunno how i didnt have more CCC's, coz we had a lot of chances but the key passing is evident. going to remove more closing down from DLPs as they look a bit like headless chickens running around and it effects the shape of the team, tweaked this mid-game. might also give more roaming to the CM's as there is a lot more suport from the DLP's now.

I'll try the tweak veez, any particular match preparation settings?

im going with attacking movement, and as u can see from my last screenie against United, they didnt cause any danger. gimme a minute and i will post test version with latest changes

5GKfI.png

First game with v2. Unfortunately I drew and only had 1 CCC while they had 3 :/.

just one question what should i do with my strickers and my wingers? Should i sell them or train them for AMC and CM position?

I have retrained the most i can. AMR/L if they have tackle, retrain to WB. Strikers to AMC and AMCs to MC. Mc to DMC and so on :D

5GKfI.png

First game with v2. Unfortunately I drew and only had 1 CCC while they had 3 :/.

started off so well, but its slowly getting worse for me too, sorry guys. back to the original and tweaking from there.

Back