3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
started off so well, but its slowly getting worse for me too, sorry guys. back to the original and tweaking from there.
You're doing a great job, it's hard to improve the defensive weaknesses of the original and still maintain the offensive dominance ;).

Im using the 3 tactics at the same time. I start always with the original then change to the smaller/harder.

I don't concede for 5 games and i don't lost one for 16, so i wouldn't worry about improving what is hard to improve.

I suggest to release final versions with jassar corners setup on the OP and work now on player filters, but really good filters

Im using the 3 tactics at the same time. I start always with the original then change to the smaller/harder.

I don't concede for 5 games and i don't lost one for 16, so i wouldn't worry about improving what is hard to improve.

I suggest to release final versions with jassar corners setup on the OP and work now on player filters, but really good filters

i can do player filters tommorow. we're just trying a couple more things, but are close to releasing final versions. i've been talking to romian about that tonight and hopefully it will materialise soon

View attachment 446805View attachment 446804 played this game with the original tactic. only changes were set-piece setup, changed DM's to DLP's, removed short passing from AMC and left CM and removed cross to centre from WB's. diego costa was sent off at 10 mins, so i removed one of the CM's. we were always on to of the game and scored, only to concede from a screamer from range from Ronaldo. we quickly regained the lead only to concede a penalty on the 92nd minute.... gutted to say the least :( but really happy with the way we played, especially coz we had 10 men. their only CCC was the penalty edit: we played a high defensive line

I think Im going back to original too, because now its getting weird, in domestic league (Portugal) lost 1 and draw 4 in my last 5 matches, but in CL, 1st place with great results with Zenit, leverkusen and shaktar in my group, only wins! Its confusing..

I think Im going back to original too, because now its getting weird, in domestic league (Portugal) lost 1 and draw 4 in my last 5 matches, but in CL, 1st place with great results with Zenit, leverkusen and shaktar in my group, only wins! Its confusing..

Thats probably coz in portugal teams are very defensive and in europe they pressure u more. In the league drop ur defensive line much deeper against weak teams, this will invite them to pressure more and you will have more space to attack.

View attachment 436769View attachment 436771 played this game with the original tactic. only changes were set-piece setup, changed DM's to DLP's, removed short passing from AMC and left CM and removed cross to centre from WB's. diego costa was sent off at 10 mins, so i removed one of the CM's. we were always on to of the game and scored, only to concede from a screamer from range from Ronaldo. we quickly regained the lead only to concede a penalty on the 92nd minute.... gutted to say the least :( but really happy with the way we played, especially coz we had 10 men. their only CCC was the penalty edit: we played a high defensive line
DLP in support or defend? going to play a few games likes this, report back to you later the results

veez i suggest you can open up another thread, as we can see you spending your life and time with us.

then you can update the OP from time to time and put other ppl update onto the OP too.

Just tired of looking and searching between pages for so many differnence versions of tactics of hardwork.

Anyone tried tweaking the man marking/tight marking to none and see how it works?

veez i suggest you can open up another thread, as we can see you spending your life and time with us.

then you can update the OP from time to time and put other ppl update onto the OP too.

Just tired of looking and searching between pages for so many differnence versions of tactics of hardwork.

i appreciate the suggestion and see what u mean, but we're gonna stick with this. Obviously we need to organise it better, but romian hasnt been available recently unfortunately, and we have to respect that because amazingly, there are more things to life than fm :) everything that has been achieved here, neither me or any one else could have done, without romian, and im really thankfull to him for that. There has also been a lot of input and work from other people, you included, and i think it should all be comemorated in this thread, that just in a couple of days has had so many views and posts. I really wish to preserve all that and hopefully improve on it! :) gonna sleep now, got uni in 3 hrs lol this **** game.... :p

View attachment 446794 Remember when testing tactics you cant just have them working straight away you need to get it fluid for your players. Once you have done this apply balanced training on high and match training attacking movement.

I will try this because I continue to have a hard time agaisnt smaller oposition, a just finished a game with just 1 CCC!

Takes time for a tactic to settle and work some ppl dont want to wait. Have to understand it's an unusual formation there for takes longer for the players to get familiar with it. mine didn't start of great but gradually got to that stage :) season unbeaten in all competitions so far.

had to try as I was so curious.

a brief test with my Napoli guinea pig save was enough to make me a believer.

View attachment 446773

sure, just a useless friendly (Bordeaux away) and tactic knowledge was well below competent. But the style of football and the type and number of chances created were just amazing. I overreacted and decided to adopt this tactic in my San Marino save, I was leading serie B playing some UGLY yet effective football but wanted more excitement and took the risk...

View attachment 446772View attachment 446771

First two games, without fluid tactic, in a crucial part of the season, against two of the strongest teams in the league. Wow. Never mind the wins (and we won several more), I was winning the league with my UGLY tactics, it was just amazing to unleash the creative playmakers/attackers and let them play spectacular yet effective attacking football! Through balls and space everywhere! overload + very rigid + no strikers? well, never thought that would be the set-up that made my team play the football I wanted (and failed to implement since FM12!), but still...

Thanks for an amazing tactic, hopefully will do its magic in serie A as well :)

had to try as I was so curious.

a brief test with my Napoli guinea pig save was enough to make me a believer.

View attachment 436835

sure, just a useless friendly (Bordeaux away) and tactic knowledge was well below competent. But the style of football and the type and number of chances created were just amazing. I overreacted and decided to adopt this tactic in my San Marino save, I was leading serie B playing some UGLY yet effective football but wanted more excitement and took the risk...

View attachment 436837View attachment 436839

First two games, without fluid tactic, in a crucial part of the season, against two of the strongest teams in the league. Wow. Never mind the wins (and we won several more), I was winning the league with my UGLY tactics, it was just amazing to unleash the creative playmakers/attackers and let them play spectacular yet effective attacking football! Through balls and space everywhere! overload + very rigid + no strikers? well, never thought that would be the set-up that made my team play the football I wanted (and failed to implement since FM12!), but still...

Thanks for an amazing tactic, hopefully will do its magic in serie A as well :)

told you

Back