3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Dont know if any1 has tried my tweak but ive got the CWB's scoring for fun to add more fire power along with the SS and CM's :)

What kind of player should I get for the DM slots? After the first season I got some more players for there and none of them seem to have consistently good games - usually my DMs only get a 6.7 or a 6.8 rating.

change them to DLP's! works much better and they get better ratings. u can also change them to support duty when chasing a goal

Dont know if any1 has tried my tweak but ive got the CWB's scoring for fun to add more fire power along with the SS and CM's :)

what did you change in the CWB settings?

can anyone tell us witch tactic is the best please? :)

original one. all you need is to apply jassar's set pieces and change DM's to DLP's. there are a few more tweaks but u should do well with that until we launch the new version

can anyone tell us witch tactic is the best please? :)

Depends on your team tbh. Yesterday me and Veez was testing around like crazy with diffrent tweaks and settings. He used At.Madrid and i used Crystal Palace. For my low ranked team the Original was the best. I first created the Original with Nurnberg that is a low ranked team to. So i think the Original is the best for Low/middle ranked teams. And maybe some of the tweaks here is better for good teams. But i will take alot of time this week to fix everything that is possible to fix. Veez is on it to and it will be amazing ;>

original one. all you need is to apply jassar's set pieces and change DM's to DLP's. there are a few more tweaks but u should do well with that until we launch the new version

DLP? interesting... what's the main benefit of having DLP's instead in your experience? tbf the DM's already play very dangerous through balls (even if my DM's have horrible passing attributes!) but maybe you can get more!

I think a 'likes to lob the keeper' PPM could be a killer for the AMC and MC's as they often have to face the keeper rushing out while they're still outside the box (because of all the space created by the tactic :)) and there are times when they shoot from distance despite a clear 1 vs 1 chance coming (probably it's ME related). When the attackers go for the lob it's a goal most of the time :)

I think a 'likes to lob the keeper' PPM could be a killer for the AMC and MC's as they often have to face the keeper rushing out while they're still outside the box (because of all the space created by the tactic :)) and there are times when they shoot from distance despite a clear 1 vs 1 chance coming (probably it's ME related). When the attackers go for the lob it's a goal most of the time :)

Agree with you. Did try and get Gabby Agbon to round the keeper but even with his speed and all the 1v1 he had i rarly did se him go around. Lob keeper or place shots is the way ;>

DLP? interesting... what's the main benefit of having DLP's instead in your experience? tbf the DM's already play very dangerous through balls (even if my DM's have horrible passing attributes!) but maybe you can get more!

u are exactly right! me and romian talked about this yesterday and when we finish testing and launch a final version we will update the OP with PPM's you should use as well as other tips. in relation to the DLP's, i find that they get much better ratings than the DM's, more quality of posession probably. DLP's recycle posession when necessary but also play dangerous through balls, and i think it is whats needed behind the very offensive front 5. they balance everything out. DM's sometimes closed down too much too, aktering the defensive shape. havent done enough testing to be 100% sure, but i think its an upgrade. has been working better for me so far.

so which tweak u suggest if u are good team or better team then opponent:)

i still get 0-0 no key position maps mostly in home against lower ranked teams

i am besiktas in turkey won against bmunich 5-1 but after that match i draw with lower ranked team in same league 0-0 without any possesion or key attack

In my experience with original 34210, wing backs are very important.
The players must have attacking ability:crossing,acceleration,dribbling,technique,passing.
Some powerful full back might not be suit for this position.
I recommend the following cheap players for England clubs:
Matthew Lowton,
Adam Smith,
Briggs Matthew,

u are exactly right! me and romian talked about this yesterday and when we finish testing and launch a final version we will update the OP with PPM's you should use as well as other tips. in relation to the DLP's, i find that they get much better ratings than the DM's, more quality of posession probably. DLP's recycle posession when necessary but also play dangerous through balls, and i think it is whats needed behind the very offensive front 5. they balance everything out. DM's sometimes closed down too much too, aktering the defensive shape. havent done enough testing to be 100% sure, but i think its an upgrade. has been working better for me so far.

I see your reasoning behind the DLP, well let's see if there's a way to make this tactic EVEN better then!

romian, veez you guys have done a truly amazing job :)

i am besiktas in turkey won against bmunich 5-1 but after that match i draw with lower ranked team in same league 0-0 without any possesion or key attack
bu taktik k???k takımlarda arıza verir. topla hep rakip oynuyor ??nk?. aynı sorun bende de var.

so which tweak u suggest if u are good team or better team then opponent:)

i still get 0-0 no key position maps mostly in home against lower ranked teams

at home against weaker teams drop d-line much deeper to invite opposition onto you. if that still doesnt work (it should work!), try going with a lower mentality than overload

at home against weaker teams drop d-line much deeper to invite opposition onto you. if that still doesnt work (it should work!), try going with a lower mentality than overload
with original tactic? tx veez and thank u both for such a enjoyable tactic:)

this tactic is very good,i only change DM right to Regista..thanks to veez and romania

For a top team which is the best tactic?

Read through all the pages and seen a vast amount of tweaks!

Back