3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Arrrgggghhhh! It really is only set-pieces you concede from, and that's on all versions/tweaks of tactic.
Balls over the top I feel have been sorted with veez's 'Smaller' Tactic but now Free-kicks, Spot kicks and worst of all CORNER KICK!!! are whats eludinding us:(

tougher and smaller versions are in post #246 page 25 for anyone who wonders. :)

Last edited:
does the smaller tactic include Jassar's set pieces setup? Or do we need to alter anything in the smaller version to improve set pieces?

He plays for Guangzhou Evergrande, but you can just do CTRL+F and point 'Elkeson'.

still not found :(

Anyone test the 41410 tweak? It works for u?

Cause i have a new re-tweak: the 42310!
View attachment 437207

View attachment 437208Great results, only 3 CCCs conceded in 5 games...
View attachment 437211And this guy... he's a beast.

View attachment 437216

Please, test and feedback

i'm using your 41410 wamp :D
because, my team just have one BWM and the result so amazing :)View attachment 446578
i'm using from vs Standard
before, i'm using your tactic too but i'm using 34210 :)

Last edited:
thanks for the explain!!!!
so, i'm using thougher not smaller :D

What team are you? Use always both, you must have smaller teams to play, no?

Sandro and Paulinho are CM's. Not BWM's. Though, I might change that. However, I don't want that to screw up our success.

I use Schewinsteiger and Honda as BWM with huge (not great :D) success. I have retrained Muller and Gotze to MC and they score in all games. Try to see that you are building the game in the BMW zone, like Pirlo or Xavi IRL. If you don't have great passers there, the 3 in the front would not get as many balls as they should

Yes, it's because of they style of play, they kept trowing the ball over my defence, that's where the tactic needs improvements, that's the only weakness, really.

Use veez ones (Smaller in this case).

Incredible Results

Using the Sicsyco tweak and playing as Arsenal i have just reached November in my first season and apart from the first game Vs Swansea which i lost (8 ccc) i have demolished everybody including a 6-0 drubbing of Man Utd and a 7-1 thrashing of Southampton.
I sold Giroud,Walcott and the Ox and bought in Herrera from Athletic,Muriel from Udinese and a handful of 18-20 year olds for the future.I have played every version of FM and CM since the series began and never had results like this (not without cheating anyway).
Thanks guys great job

Back