3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
What kind of player should I get for the DM slots? After the first season I got some more players for there and none of them seem to have consistently good games - usually my DMs only get a 6.7 or a 6.8 rating.

Having players that just tackle is not enough, you need skilled players with very good positioning and passing. For role mdoel i say Schewinsteiger, VIdal, Paulinho, Carrick, Gerrard, etc.

u are exactly right! me and romian talked about this yesterday and when we finish testing and launch a final version we will update the OP with PPM's you should use as well as other tips. in relation to the DLP's, i find that they get much better ratings than the DM's, more quality of posession probably. DLP's recycle posession when necessary but also play dangerous through balls, and i think it is whats needed behind the very offensive front 5. they balance everything out. DM's sometimes closed down too much too, aktering the defensive shape. havent done enough testing to be 100% sure, but i think its an upgrade. has been working better for me so far.

I've used them as BWM and they have a lot of assists. Putting them as DLP wouldn't destroy defense positioning?

In my experience with original 34210, wing backs are very important.
The players must have attacking ability:crossing,acceleration,dribbling,technique,passing.
Some powerful full back might not be suit for this position.
I recommend the following cheap players for England clubs:
Matthew Lowton,
Adam Smith,
Briggs Matthew,

If possible, train wingers with anticipation to WBs.

I dunno any, but i've asked for some players filters. Bale should be used as model, imo

do you always use tougher or do u use smaller too? awesome results by the way :)

Cheers mate, but it's all you + romain for making the tactic :D

I always use "Tougher" just beacuse I think my DM's are better as BWM (Tiote + Javi Garcia) as they are DLP. Last season I used Smaller, but I think I lost a couple silly games, but with tougher I win so much more easily

i'm still confused with "smaller" and "tougher"
what's the different?
:S

Smaller against smaller teams, so if you are Atletico de Madrid you use this against Levante
Tougher against bigger teams, so if you are again Atletico, use this against Barcelona.

But the msot important thing is how they attack.

Smaller is design against direct passing teams
Thougher is design against short passing teams

As the majority of smaller teams plays direct, the name smaller, as the tougher temas play short, tougher is the name :D

Barcelona who? Top of the group bitchiz, with crystal palace :O

elkeson is a beast for SS position..
Erik Lamela played great for me in the SS position. 45 appearances, 40 goals, 16 assists, and an average rating of 8 a game. He also won European Golden Boy and the Golden Shoe. He had a great season.

Erik Lamela played great for me in the SS position. 45 appearances, 40 goals, 16 assists, and an average rating of 8 a game. He also won European Golden Boy and the Golden Shoe. He had a great season.

Who do you play as BWM. Sandro and Paulinho?

Smaller against smaller teams, so if you are Atletico de Madrid you use this against Levante
Tougher against bigger teams, so if you are again Atletico, use this against Barcelona.

But the msot important thing is how they attack.

Smaller is design against direct passing teams
Thougher is design against short passing teams

As the majority of smaller teams plays direct, the name smaller, as the tougher temas play short, tougher is the name :D

thanks for the explain!!!!
so, i'm using thougher not smaller :D

you lost 2 games against Anderlecht, but won PSg and Barca?

Yes, it's because of they style of play, they kept trowing the ball over my defence, that's where the tactic needs improvements, that's the only weakness, really.

Awesome tactic but I improved more with removing 1 dm and putting 1 striker as false nine, anyways I use both of them

Yes, it's because of they style of play, they kept trowing the ball over my defence, that's where the tactic needs improvements, that's the only weakness, really.

Thats what veez's 'Smaller' team tactic is for:)

lamela 40-60M
elkeson 3-5M
:D

Back