3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
all the tweaks should be added to the first post also a player filter would be great anyone tried mitrovic in this formation?

original one. all you need is to apply jassar's set pieces and change DM's to DLP's. there are a few more tweaks but u should do well with that until we launch the new version

What is DLP???

Anyone interested in yet another tweak? (big changes are made though)
I'm almost done with the first season of a cardiff save I started to test the tactic and I'm doing, let's say, pretty good... :)
I don't have enough time to test it with bigger/other teams. I will upload the tweak if there are any people interested.

All these formation tweaks are they not ruining the purpose of the original concept?

Anyone interested in yet another tweak? (big changes are made though)
I'm almost done with the first season of a cardiff save I started to test the tactic and I'm doing, let's say, pretty good... :)
I don't have enough time to test it with bigger/other teams. I will upload the tweak if there are any people interested.
upload it mate. i used your previous and had good results.especially my striker was scoring a lot

upload it mate. i used your previous and had good results.especially my striker was scoring a lot
Okay I will do it in a few moments, but the thing with this tweak is that it isn't your striker that is scoring a lot of goals. Now it is way more balanced between the AMC and MC's. And I have no clue if it will work with a 'bigger' team, as I've only tested it with Cardiff.

edit: It might also be because I'm playing with Cornelius as AMC and he isn't the type of player that I'd like to play at that position.

Okay I will do it in a few moments, but the thing with this tweak is that it isn't your striker that is scoring a lot of goals. Now it is way more balanced between the AMC and MC's. And I have no clue if it will work with a 'bigger' team, as I've only tested it with Cardiff.

edit: It might also be because I'm playing with Cornelius as AMC and he isn't the type of player that I'd like to play at that position.
Where are you in the league? and can i see the formation?

all the tweaks should be added to the first post also a player filter would be great anyone tried mitrovic in this formation?
He's amazing as SS! 28 goals, 12 asssists, av. rat. 8.05 in 30 games

Also Josu? from FC Porto is outstanding as left CM (22 goals, 17 assists, 8.01 in 33 games)

Behold the latest and greatest tweak from Brenner!

This is after 25 matches, without ANY signings!

League table:
View attachment 446521

Tactic:
View attachment 446519
Fixtures:
View attachment 446518

No save and replay:
View attachment 446517

Some of the greatest matches in football history have been played in The Cardiff City Stadium (and Etihad Stadium XD):
View attachment 446516View attachment 446515
(I'm too lazy to take more screenshots)

IMPORTANT:
-When you are struggeling in a match, CHANGE OVERLOAD TO ATTACKING!!!
I've always started with overload, but you can change to attacking if you want, it might work very good.

-When playing against a team that is dropping deep and tries to counter you, I tend to tick on Work Ball Into Box.

ALSO:
I have only played this tactic with Cardiff City, a relegation candidate! I have no clue if it will work with good teams!

https://www.mediafire.com/?4p003tcvvpveaes

Please let me know how it plays and what is working good/bad. :)

edit: I can't say much about Match Training, as I feel it is impossible to have a general setup. Most of the time I use defending positioning, but for example when I play stoke i change to def. Set pieces. And if I feel the team is lacking strenght in attack I change to attacking positioning.

Last edited:
Guys guys guys. Me and (I guess many other users) wonders: Are there a tactic to rule them all?

There are so many tweaks right now. So my question is: Which tactic is the most tested/proven one of them all with good results?

Thanks in advance / sweper

Yeah that's why there are so many tweaks haha, we are all trying to combine things to create the ultimate tactic. :P

Back