3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Guys guys guys. Me and (I guess many other users) wonders: Are there a tactic to rule them all?

There are so many tweaks right now. So my question is: Which tactic is the most tested/proven one of them all with good results?

Thanks in advance / sweper

First page is the only tactic thats "final" everything else is small tweaks of that tactic and some maybe works better then others. But if i was u ill start with Orginal and make small tweaks that suits your team.

Did well in this test too
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...48092-mantorras77s-tactic-testing-league.html

Wow! This thread got confusing pretty quickly, I have no idea what tweak is working better than another.

Is it the general consensus that the original is the best then? Ive seen people are adding one or two tweaks with the original too, is that suggested?

Wow! This thread got confusing pretty quickly, I have no idea what tweak is working better than another.

Is it the general consensus that the original is the best then? Ive seen people are adding one or two tweaks with the original too, is that suggested?

original is still the best. whenever one of the tweaks is proven to be better than the original, it will be placed in the OP

To the people having problems with these tactic, it doesn't fit your team. I downloaded this tactic, plugged it in, success in my first season. I changed absolutely NOTHING. No roles. No duties. Nothing. If your players don't fit the roles inside the formation, its not going to work. Your team simply can't play with this tactic. Just my thoughts.

Could someone upload the original one with jasssar's set pieces please

works best for me :) great job man

Behold the latest and greatest tweak from Brenner!

This is after 25 matches, without ANY signings!

League table:
View attachment 437381

Tactic:
View attachment 437386
Fixtures:
View attachment 437389

No save and replay:
View attachment 437391

Some of the greatest matches in football history have been played in The Cardiff City Stadium (and Etihad Stadium XD):
View attachment 437392View attachment 437395
(I'm too lazy to take more screenshots)

IMPORTANT:
-When you are struggeling in a match, CHANGE OVERLOAD TO ATTACKING!!!
I've always started with overload, but you can change to attacking if you want, it might work very good.

-When playing against a team that is dropping deep and tries to counter you, I tend to tick on Work Ball Into Box.

ALSO:
I have only played this tactic with Cardiff City, a relegation candidate! I have no clue if it will work with good teams!

https://www.mediafire.com/?4p003tcvvpveaes

Please let me know how it plays and what is working good/bad. :)

edit: I can't say much about Match Training, as I feel it is impossible to have a general setup. Most of the time I use defending positioning, but for example when I play stoke i change to def. Set pieces. And if I feel the team is lacking strenght in attack I change to attacking positioning.

Sorry, but I am confused. The one I downloaded from the OP has two DM's - The one that you have just uploaded has a DLP - which is the master tactic, so to speak?

original has DM's but i find they get low ratings, so i pay DLP's which i think works a lot better

i just pluged in and played with my newcastle team did test this like 5-6 matches and scored 20 conceded 3 i think but in away matches i changed to keep ball and work ball into box worked great for me..will explain more but now i will try with lower team in PL to see how it works.. just one thing my players need alot chances to score goal miss alot dont know why:) anyway i will update more later to see how it works. thank you again! sorry for my english
That's good to hear :D Can you give a little more specific information? :)

i just pluged in and played with my newcastle team did test this like 5-6 matches and scored 20 conceded 3 i think but in away matches i changed to keep ball and work ball into box worked great for me..will explain more but now i will try with lower team in PL to see how it works.. just one thing my players need alot chances to score goal miss alot dont know why:) anyway i will update more later to see how it works. thank you again! sorry for my english

Your english is good mate haha thanks for your reply, interesting to see that you use retain possesion, might give that a go aswell.

and the way they move the ball in midfield my players wow great.. against big teams high line defense worked great and lower defense line against lower team since they play alot counter attack..well done mate!!
Your english is good mate haha thanks for your reply, interesting to see that you use retain possesion, might give that a go aswell.

can you please ecplain the specific tweaks you made?

I've tried that on my ajax save. lots of ccc but my players can't score. they wasted all opportunities like idiots. i really need help. how can i make my players score?

can you please ecplain the specific tweaks you made?

Formation, player roles, team instructions:
View attachment 446475

Player Instructions:
AMC: changed pass it shorter to more risky passes
CM's: shoot less often, close down more, mark tighter, get further forward and pass it shorter
DMR: Tackle harder, mark tighter, close down less, dribble less, shoot less often and pass it shorter
DML: Mark tighter, pass it shorter, tackle harder and close down less
CD right and left: pass it shorter, mark tighter, tackle harder and close down more
CD central: Pass it shorter, hold position, tackle harder and mark tighter

Also added Jassar corner setup.

And when struggeling/want to keep the lead in a match I change overload to attacking. And you might use retain possesing and work ball into box, but I haven't tested that.
And when I want to score a goal in last 15 minutes I tick on take more risks

If you play with my tweak try to learn your player the PPMs 'Likes to lob keeper' and 'places shots' and unlearn shoot with power!

Back