3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
will do.. your tweak is **** good man but miss aloooot chances alone with keeper maybe 5-6 times every match they still miss..
If you play with my tweak try to learn your player the PPMs 'Likes to lob keeper' and 'places shots' and unlearn shoot with power!

i've tried lots of tactics. ok this one is best. but i'll stop playing that game or i'll smash my laptop. they can not defense, they can not score like bunch of idiots.

which version is the best because there is a lot of tweaked version

i've tried the original one and work great. but my players can't get score almost an emty net. or one on one with the keeper. they just make the idiotic choises

try out XDbrenner's tweaked tactic works great for me.
i've tried the original one and work great. but my players can't get score almost an emty net. or one on one with the keeper. they just make the idiotic choises

and when they've past the keeper if there was a opponent's player they just kick the ball to his feet.

There are:

Original
Veez Smaller
Veez Tougher
4141 tweak
And 4 more that i don't remeber

Well I think ive settled on Veez's Tougher tactic. Been using it since highlighted game after dabbling in other and I feel like its been pretty strong.

View attachment 446430
All I have changed is Set piece's. As far as training, I use Defending set pieces against Top teams and Attacking movement against others.
View attachment 446428

I find that when you change back to attacking movement you seem to hammer the opponents:)

View attachment 446427View attachment 446426

Starting my second season with this tactic. Looking to capture the league.

I'm currently manage Flamengo, I like this tactic a lot but it seem doesn't work in Brazil, where the player tend to play in a Very Fluid mentality. Any suggestion to tweak this tactic for Brazilian First Division? :(

been playing with the original tactic and the veez V1 version for a while... but had to stop!! The way the team misses easy CCC's (4-5 on average / match) it's getting me crazy... I almost smashed my laptop after losing my 3rd match on a row exactly the same way: dominated, missed easy CCC's in a totally irealistic way, and then suffered a goal on 3 shots the opponent had in 90 min.... FRUSTRATING

been playing with the original tactic and the veez V1 version for a while... but had to stop!! The way the team misses easy CCC's (4-5 on average / match) it's getting me crazy... I almost smashed my laptop after losing my 3rd match on a row exactly the same way: dominated, missed easy CCC's in a totally irealistic way, and then suffered a goal on 3 shots the opponent had in 90 min.... FRUSTRATING

Calm down bro, CCCs is just the way match engine judge the 'situation' of players when they had chances. Imagine when you play with 2 striker, one ST face the opponent's GK then pass the ball to another ST to score, it's not a Clear Cut Chance but it's easier to have a goal. This tactic makes a lot of space for Wing back and AMC to face opponent's GK, but when they're shot the ball, it's depend on something more than 'chance' :@

I think you should have a finisher with Place shot, higher Finishing and Technique attribute, think about Vagner Love or Kun Aguero.

too many versions out there, all work hard for it. I wait for the final version before I start again....

Would have the final version by thursday/friday?

Well I think ive settled on Veez's Tougher tactic. Been using it since highlighted game after dabbling in other and I feel like its been pretty strong.

View attachment 437640
All I have changed is Set piece's. As far as training, I use Defending set pieces against Top teams and Attacking movement against others.
View attachment 437642

I find that when you change back to attacking movement you seem to hammer the opponents:)

View attachment 437643View attachment 437646

Don't waste your match prep on Defending Set Pieces. If you are conceding a lot of goals on corners, use the following:

Have conceded only 2 all season with a very average team in Championship & League 1 with average defenders.

WBR: Mark Far Post
DC: Mark Tall Player
DC: Mark Tall Player
WBL: Mark Near Post
DM: Mark Small Player
DC: Mark six yard box
MC: Man Mark
CM: Mark Far Post
CM: Go Back
AM: Go Back

too many versions out there, all work hard for it. I wait for the final version before I start again....

Would have the final version by thursday/friday?

Not sure yet. Have to do more testing before i release anything. Its hard to fix the defence from orginal with out losing attacking.

Back