3-4-2-1 No striker tactic - CCC:s Gold!

• Thread starter Thread starter romian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
why two player mark far post? Really effective?

Don't waste your match prep on Defending Set Pieces. If you are conceding a lot of goals on corners, use the following:

Have conceded only 2 all season with a very average team in Championship & League 1 with average defenders.

WBR: Mark Far Post
DC: Mark Tall Player
DC: Mark Tall Player
WBL: Mark Near Post
DM: Mark Small Player
DC: Mark six yard box
MC: Man Mark
CM: Mark Far Post
CM: Go Back
AM: Go Back

Well. For me all the tweaks that you guys made are still worse than the original tactic. I mean I just tweak corner and free kick setup for yourself and that's all. Also you can change your DM's to another role to get better notes, but for me? Original is the one I used and I think this is just the best. Cheers.

why two player mark far post? Really effective?

2 for far post as 70-80% of the goals opposition scores are from there. 2 people on the far post makes sure no one is left unmarked.

Try it out. You will forget that defending corners were a headache for this patch.

Hi, initially scuse me for my English but i'm Italian..I have a question, the mentality i all out or offensive?

Where can you choose that the player can learn this?

Go to the profile of a player, go to development -> training. Then choose 'New Preferred Move', choose an attacking coach if you have one and then go to finishing training and select the training you want.

The original tactic MCR does not have a short pass instruction while MCL has it. Was it a mistake or intent?

Player requirements would be nice. I can make filters if I have that information.

This game is so freaking inconsistent, I miss the good old FM...

5Iebe.png

I replayed the game, and sure enough I won 2-0. If the game was more consistent, we wouldn't have to tweak anything.

Last edited:
Go to the profile of a player, go to development -> training. Then choose 'New Preferred Move', choose an attacking coach if you have one and then go to finishing training and select the training you want.

thanks I found it.

Once I finish the season with Cardiff I'll start a new save with a big team.
I play as benfica so in domestic league most of my games are agaisnt lower opposition, and changing d-line is a must against those teams, first i didnt change nothing and long passes behind my defense were a problem, change it to depper d-line and problem solved! In champions league I play with original and it works great, already in semis with really solid defense and offensively still very efective! Really great tatic brenner! I will post some SS when the season is finished. 1st season btw, really great work brenner, I think you found a way to improve the defense without compromising the ofence, just what was missing here

Got 2nd place with my Aachen team. Prediction 13rd.

using this based tactics with tweak wamp and my tweak
start when versus Sampdoria, because, before versus Sampdoria, my assist handle the match friendlies
sorry for english speak :D
View attachment 446244

just got home and cant access steam, says i dont have na account. anyone else having issues? cant open steam support page either

Back